Add to basket or enquire
- 18-21 May 2021 - 09:15-13:15 (UK) on all four days
- 8-9 June 2021 - 09:30-17:30 (UK) both days
- 22-25 June 2021 - 13:30-17:30 (UK) on all four days
- 13-14 July 2021 - 09:30-17:30 (UK) both days
This live online Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) course is a highly interactive, experiential (learn through doing) course that informs, educates, and empowers delegates to become great Product Owners within the Scrum framework.
Certified Scrum Product Owner
What you will learn on the Online CSPO Course
In this virtual, highly interactive course, participants will get a thorough introduction to Agile & Scrum, the tools they need to get started with Scrum in their organisation, and how to be a great Product Owner.
CSPO Topics include:
- Introductions to Agile and Scrum
- The Product Owner role in detail
- Crafting an inspiring Product Vision and Roadmap
- Writing and splitting user stories
- Managing the Product Backlog
- Leveraging Innovation Games in Scrum
- Agile estimating, planning and reporting
- How Sprints work
- Separating the myths from the facts
- Real-world examples from an instructor with 10+ years of experience
What you will get on the Online CSPO Course
- A virtual immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer ® (CST)
- Access to supporting course materials
- Registration for the Certified Scrum Product Owner ® (CSPO) online assessment
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100 – you get access exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- 16 Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
"An inspiring overview of the role and Scrum/Agile context. It’s nice and collaborative with useful resources." - Vicki Stephenson, Online CSPO delegate
"Really great overview of the role along with wider awareness of Agile, Scrum and other touchpoints. Loads of reading/sources referred to" - David Gate, In Person CSPO delegate
"The class was engaging, the pace was spot on and there was plenty of contact and substance. Very knowledgeable trainer. Keep it up" - Colm Flood, In Person CSPO delegate
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at those who are performing, or about to take over, the role of the Product Owner.
It is also suitable for:
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Line Managers
- Scrum Master
And anyone who wishes to deepen their knowledge of Scrum and Product Ownership.
No experience of Agile / Scrum is necessary to enroll on this course. A reliable internet connection is essential. We will provide course manuals and you do not need to pre-read anything.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.