Add to basket or enquire
- 23-24 February 2021 - 09:30-17:30 (UK) both days
- 25-26 March 2021 - 09:30-17:30 (UK) both days
- 27-28 April 2021 - 09:30-17:30 (UK) both days
- 25-26 May 2021 - 09:30-17:30 (UK) both days
In this online, highly-interactive, leadership-focused course we focus on building the skills and competencies to become a more effective leader in an Agile context, to coach and lead your organisations to perform more effectively in this fast-paced, complex and uncertain environment.
What participants will learn
- How the changing business climate has led to the need for greater agility
- How to lead in a climate of high complexity and rapid change
- An overview of The Six Enablers of Business Agility
- Two frameworks for becoming a more effective leader
- Neuroscience for leaders
- How to diagnose and shift organisational culture
- How to design an organisation for responsiveness, customer- centricity and fast feedback
- How to create high- engagement, motivation and learning through 21st century HR policies
- How effective governance policies can enhance agility through experimentation and guardrails
- How to set up, and lead the change using the Business Agility Canvas
What participants will get
- A virtual, two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected, globally renowned Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL) educator
- Access to supporting course materials
- Registration for the Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL1) certification
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
"The training was highly interactive and gave us the chance to understand and practice how different kinds of managers think and behave. We also learnt how to explain and drive organizational changes " - Heiko Richter, Online CAL delegate
"Learnings were twofold; how to help and coach businesses on assessing culture, leading change; as well as how I want to create/change my culture going into my new role. Great case study examples and interactive exercises, which ensured key points were driven home" - Ruby Paramanathan, In Person CAL delegate
"The content and the presenter were excellent and very relevant" - Brendan O’Farrell, Online CAL delegate
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at executives, senior leaders, managers, agile coaches and consultants who wish to deepen their knowledge of leadership, high-performance, and innovation.
A basic knowledge of Agile. Attendees are required to undertake around 60 minutes of pre-course reading and watching videos prior to attending. A reliable internet connection is essential.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.