The Training Centre
Location & dates
The Scrum Master (ABC) course provides a deeper understanding of the Scrum framework and how it is applied. The course aims to provide a solid foundation in Scrum, its core principles and how best to apply it. This approach to Scrum training utilises group discussions, combined with practical training to help build knowledge of Scrum.
Scrum is a framework for developing, delivering and sustaining complex products through effective team collaboration. This two-day course will teach you the role of the Scrum Master and about the principles and theory underpinning the Scrum Framework. You will learn how to lead a Scrum team and be confident in driving adoption of the Scrum Framework within your team and organisation. The purpose of the ABC Scrum Master qualification is to measure whether a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Agile Principles and the Scrum Guide, sufficient to start helping teams and organizations adopt Scrum.
At the end of this course you should be able to recall, recognize and demonstrate understanding of the concepts, roles, events and artefacts outlined in the text, including terms used, process steps and roles involved.
Specifically, you should be able to demonstrate this understanding by being able to:
- Help Scrum Product Owners shape and refine product backlogs needed to guide the early and incremental delivery of a valuable product
- Help the Scrum Development Team self-organize to create high value products, facilitating Scrum Events and removing impediments as required
- Help organizations understand and adopt Scrum, working with stakeholders and other Scrum Masters
This course covers the following modules:
- Scrum Overview
- Agile Principles
- Empirical Product Development
- Scrum Events
- The Development Team
- Scrum Roles
- The Product Backlog
- Sprint Planning & Done
- Sprint Progress
- Scrum Simulation
- Growing as a Scrum Master
- 50 simple, multiple choice questions
- 40 minutes
- Closed book
- Pass mark: 37 marks out of 50 (74%)
Who is this course for?
This qualification is aimed at people either new to, or currently within the Scrum Master role. It is also applicable for those people using or managing a team using the Scrum framework, so they have full understanding of how to use the framework correctly.
There are no mandatory prerequisites for this course however there will be some evening work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.