Add to basket or enquire
Worried about your future and looking for a way to develop your career? Course Cloud can be the best solution for you to succeed. Course Cloud makes home training easy, and Agile Business Analyst Training will teach you how to become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home. It was designed in partnership with industry professionals and will add essential competencies to your resume. And if you enrol now, you’ll get a special discounted price.
This bestselling Agile Business Analyst Training has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth Agile Business Analyst Training is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The Agile Business Analyst Training is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the Agile Business Analyst Training to be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
Module 01: Introduction to Business Agility
- Business Agility
- Evolution of markets
Module 02: Agile analysis overview
- Agile extension to BABOK(r) Guide
- Predictive Approach
- Iterative Approach
- Adaptive Approach
- The definition of Agile Delivery and Analysis
- Principles of Agile Analysis
- Alignment to Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- The Concept of Waste
Module 03: Introduction to Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Horizons
Module 04: Strategy Horizon
- BA role on strategy horizon
- Business goals
Module 05: Techniques on strategy horizon
- Problem scenario
- Miro boards
- Value Proposition
- Customer journey mapping
- Hypothesis driven approach
- Value stream mapping
- Roadmap and MVP
- Portfolio Kanban
Module 06: Initiative Horizon
- Introduction to Initiative Horizon
- Elements of the Initiative Horizon
- Time frame of the Initiative Horizon
Module 07: Techniques on initiative horizon
- Story maps
- Prioritisation frameworks
- Agile estimation
- Mapping the Principles on Initiative Horizon
Module 08: Delivery Horizon
- Introduction to Delivery Horizon
- Elements of the Delivery Horizon
Module 09: Techniques on Delivery Horizon
- Story elaboration and decomposition
- Behaviour driven development
- Gherkin notation
- Agile ceremonies
- Mapping the principles on delivery horizon
Module 10: Final Words
- Copyright information
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for students / professionals who would love to hone skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study.
- This course is aimed at newbies looking to get started to learn in their chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.