Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed.
In this course, you will learn to Concise overview of Agile User Stories, The facts based on real industry experience and agile expertise and Agile Product Owners / Agile Business Analyst preparation. Take this course, you will have the knowledge of User Stories for Agile Scrum.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
What is a User Story?
A User Story is the description of a product feature or requirement from a user’s perspective. Based on my experience, it is the simplest way to capture requirements which focus on adding value and help businesses to deliver early return on investments!
Whether you are a product owner, scrum master, business analyst, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “what is a user story”, this is the place to start. If you are preparing to become an agile product owner or agile business analyst then this class is for you.
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of Agile User Stories – Including How to write a user story description, acceptance criteria to capture the detail, the purpose of epics and themes in dealing with large or vague requirements and how to split stories along with the reasons why user stories are favoured over traditional methods of capturing requirements. This includes lectures on the principles that underpin user stories, such as the INVEST principle and the Three C’s formula.
- The facts based on real industry experience and agile expertise – The correct terminology and use of User stories is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and extensive research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- Agile Product Owners / Agile Business Analyst preparation – I tell you the exact theory and give you templates to prepare you for writing user stories in the real work, business or workplace without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide. If you have 3by5 index cards, this is a bonus but you can get started without this.
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of User Stories such as Principles, how to write a user story description, how to write acceptance criteria, or epics. Examples are included throughout the course. All is based on Agile theory and real world experience so you know that you are learning the facts.
Agile and Scrum: User Stories will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction
- Agile Terms Used In This Course
- Agile Recap
Topic 2 - The World Before User Stories
- Learning Objectives
- The History: Traditional Requirements Documents
- The Birth Of User Stories
Topic 3 - User Story Principles
- The INVEST Principle
- The Three Cs Formula
Topic 4 - User Story BasicsHide Lessons
- How To Write A User Story Description
- Who Writes User Stories
- How To Write Acceptance Criteria
Topic 5 - Splitting And Combining User Stories
- When To Split User Stories
- How To Split User Stories
- Combining Stories
Topic 6 - Final Words And Summary
- Learning Objectives
- Final Words
Topic 7 - Bonus Materials And Course Summary
- Index Cards
- Product Backlog, User Stories & Estimation – From Audiobook “The Power Of Scrum”
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning User Stories for Agile Scrum.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.