Add to basket or enquire
Agile software development is based on principles defined by the Agile Manifesto; a disciplined project management outline that is conducive to dynamic inspection and adaptation. Agile methods include many product development frameworks such as Scrum and XP (eXtreme Programming) which allow for rapid delivery of software. The Scrum framework uses simple iterative practices for team collaboration on complex projects.
These 8 hours of training offer an overview of Agile development and Scrum practices, focusing on how the Scrum framework follows the Agile Manifesto principles. Learn how to harness complex processes and apply Scrum techniques to an IT and/or non-IT project, through a blended combination of slide-based lecture and interactive case studies. Students gain practical advice, with real world simulation exercises that can align traditional project management to the agile route.
This is a basic introductory course.
- Waterfall vs Agile
- An Intro to Agile Process
- Agile Flavors
- Agile Project Delivery
- Scrum (3*3)
- Planning & Estimation
- The Product Backlog
- Release Planning
- The core tenets of Scrum
- Advanced Scrum Topics
- Agile Adoption
- Agile Project Simulation
From the course :
- Learn the differences between an Agile approach and traditional methodology, and why Agile works better!
- Learn about the driving forces behind taking an Agile approach to software development
- How adopting Agile approaches can increase business value
- Get to know the core practices and philosophies behind this way of working
- Learn the basics of the four-phase approach of Concept-Initiate-Deliver-Deploy
- Through examples of real projects, understand the organizational and people challenges and opportunities that the Agile approach brings to the solution development process
From the workshop:
- High quality training from an industry expert
- Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEUs (Scrum Educational Units. Earn 70 SEUs and become a Certified Scrum Professional!)
- Course Completion Certificates
- 100 days Free Online Training Access to Agile and Scrum
- A reading list for further learning
- Attendees will get 5% discount for our upcoming Scrum Certification Programs
Who is this course for?
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Coders
- Software Testers
- Team Leads/Team Members/anyone interested in working and thinking in an Agile manner and/or learning more about the Principles of Scrum and leading Agile projects
There are no prerequisites for this course.
As the world turns Agile, the need for Agile professionals is on the rise. A course completion certificate from KnowledgeHut will certify you as being an expert on the principles of Agile and Scrum.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.