Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand discharge guidance including discharge under the Delayed Discharge legislation
- Understand the NHS Continuing Healthcare system
- Have considered issues surrounding rehabilitation and recovery, intermediate care and reablement services
- Be aware of the eligibility criteria for aftercare services
- Be familiar with community services, continence services and equipment services
- Have considered and feel confident when providing advice regarding Community Care assessments and Provisions
- Understand the issues surrounding funding including contributions towards care in a nursing home, local authority funding and considerations for self funding care
What is the target audience?
- Private client practitioners
Aimed at private client practitioners who are required to advise elderly clients returning home following admission to hospital, this course will discuss the challenges which clients face upon discharge from hospital and how these issues can be addressed to ensure that your client receives the help and support they deserve.
This course will provide practitioners with the knowledge and confidence required to deliver competent advice in a sensitive manner on issues such as does the client have mental capacity, what are the client’s ongoing care needs and where is this care to be provided?
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.