Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
This Advertising and Marketing Diploma Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The Advertising and Marketing course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector. You will learn real-life knowledge and expertise from the industry experts and practitioners from this Advertising and Marketing Diploma Course.
This Advertising and Marketing Diploma Course consists of the following courses:
- Course 1: Google Ads
- Course 2: Facebook Ads
- Course 3: Social Media Marketing (SMM)
The Advertising and Marketing Diploma Course starts with the basic knowledge of Electronics and gradually shares expertise knowledge. In this course you will get a complete idea of Advertising and Marketing with key concepts, strategies regarding the use it and in-depth knowledge. The Advertising and Marketing Diploma Course is completely an online course. You can access this course from any part of the world with just a smart device and the internet.
By the end of this course, you will get complete knowledge and marketable skills. The course also comes with a certificate, which will add extra value to your resume and help you stand out in the job market. In short, the Advertising and Marketing Diploma Course is the perfect course to fast track your career. So, why are you waiting? Enrol this course today!
What you will learn
From Google Ads, you will learn
- Drive Consistent, Round-The-Clock Traffic To Your Website or Landing Page
- Use Conversion Tracking To Determine The Value Of Your Ad Campaigns
- Create, Develop and Optimize Your Own Profitable Google AdWords Campaigns
- Remarket to Your Previous Website Visitors To Get Them Coming Back To Your Site
- Advertise Your Products And Services Online Effectively
- Monetize The More Than 6 Billion Daily Searches On Google
- Boost Traffic and Increase Sales to Your Website
From the Facebook Ads, you will learn
- My proven step-by-step formula for creating profitable Facebook Ads.
- A step-by-step guide to building custom, lookalike and saved audiences.
- How to create simple yet powerful Facebook Video Ads from scratch!
- Creating, launching and monitoring high-performing ads.
- How to create retargeting campaigns to increase your profits!
- Shortcuts to going from Facebook Ads beginner to expert in no time!
- How to build profitable Facebook Ad graphics from scratch!
- How to create campaigns, ad sets and ads quickly and easily.
- How to create irresistible offers that people can't wait to buy!
- How to build, launch and promote a multi-level digital sales funnel.
From Social Media Marketing (SMM) you will learn
- In this course, students will learn how to create a social media strategy that will assist them to generate sales.
Why Choose the Advertising and Marketing Diploma Course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
And you will also get these gifts
- Free PDF Certificate
- Free Hard Copy Certificate
- Lifetime Course Access
*** Course 1: Google Ads***
Introduction to Google Ads
- Welcome to Google Ads Masterclass!
- How to Make the Most of This Course, Plus a Sneak Peek of What's to Come!
- Google Ads Formula Calculator
- AdWords Formula Calculator I Built For You
- What is Google Ads?
- Where do Google Ads Show Up?
- Complimentary AdVenture Media Account Audit (exclusions apply)
Creating and Setting Up Our First Google Ads Account
- Download Course Slides!
- Creating Your First Google Ads Account
- Understanding the Google Ads Account Hierarchy
- Using Your Website Navigational Structure to Structure Your Google Ads Campaigns
- Understanding Network Settings
- Understanding Location Targeting
- Configuring Location Targeting in Google Ads
- Viewing Location Reports in Google Ads
- Understanding Advanced Location Options
- Setting and Configuring Languages
- Setting Your Daily Budget and Understanding How Daily Budgets Work in Google Ads
- Finding Your Hourly Reports in the Google Ads Interface
- Using Google's Default Bid Strategy (Clicks) And Optional Max CPC Bid Limit
- Bidding Strategies: Target Search Page Location
- Bidding Strategies: Target ROAS
- Bidding Strategies: Target CPA
- Bidding Strategies: Target Outranking Share
Structuring Your Ad Groups Like A Professional
- Ad Group Structure Basics and Organization
- Ad Group Structure Ideas
- Creating Our First Ad Group in Google Ads
How To Write Killer Ads in Google Ads!
- The Anatomy of Google Text Ads
- Compliance in Google Text Ads
- Requesting a Manual Review of Your Ads and Expediting the Process
- Best Practices for Successful Text Ads
Setting Up Your AdWords Billing
- Configuring Your Billing Details in Google Ads
Keywords in Depth - The Heartbeat of Your Account
- Keyword Basics: Keywords vs Queries
- The Basics of Keyword Research
- The Basics of Keyword Planning
- The Basics of Keyword Organization
- Understanding Keyword Match Types
- Keyword Match Types: Broad Match
- Keyword Match Types: Broad Match Modified
- Keyword Match Types: Phrase Match
- Keyword Match Types: Exact Match
- Keyword Match Types: Negative Match
- Using the Search Term Report to Find Negative Keywords Part 1
- Using the Search Term Report to Find Negative Keywords Part 2
- Understanding Negative Keyword Lists
- Traffic Sculpting: Negative Keywords at the Ad Group Level
- Keyword Research: Using the Google Keyword Planner 1
- Keyword Research: Using the Google Keyword Planner 2
- Keyword Research: Downloading Keyword Ideas from the Google Keyword Planner
- Keyword Planning: The 6 Main Ways People Communicate With Search Engines
Account Structure - How To Structure Ad Groups Like A pro
- Account Structure: How To Create A New Ad Group Within Your Campaign
- Importing Your Keyword Lists From Excel Into Your New Ad Group
- Creating Multiple, Relevant Ads For Your New Ad Groups
- How To Navigate Between Ad Groups, Keywords and Ads Within A Campaign
The Incredible Dynamics Of The AdWords Auction
- Introduction To The AdWords Auction
- Understanding Quality Score: Click Through Rate And Ad Relevancy
- Understanding Quality Score: Landing Page Quality
- Understanding Ad Rank and How It Is Calculated
- When You Could Ignore Low-Quality Scores (and when you can't!)
Expanding And Refining Your Campaigns
- Navigating The AdWords Dashboard
- How To Edit, Pause And Enable Keywords, Ad Groups and Campaigns
- Editing The Essential Campaign Settings
- How To Create New Campaigns That Will Improve Your Results
Negative Keywords - Your Greatest Ally
- Understanding Negative Keywords In-Depth
- Using Broad, Phrase and Exact Match With Your Negative Keywords
- Adding and Removing Negative Keywords and Negative Keyword Lists
Making Your Ads Unstoppable With Multiple Ad Extensions
- Introduction To Ad Extensions
- The Benefits Of Using Ad Extensions
- Different Types Of Ad Extensions and Best Practice
- Adding Sitelink Extensions
- Configuring Your Sitelink Extensions For The Best Results
- Adding Callout Extensions And Phone Extensions
Remarketing – Your Secret Weapon To Converting Like A Boss
- The 5 Primary Forms Of Remarketing
- Realizing The Benefits And Importance Of Remarketing
- How To Create And Add Your Remarketing Tag
- Creating Your First Remarketing Audience
- Configuring Your Remarketing Campaign Settings
Keeping Track Of Profits With Conversion Tracking
- Understanding The Basics Of Conversion Tracking
- Exploring The Different Conversion Actions Visitors Take On Your Site
- Setting Up Conversion Tracking For Form Submissions
- Generating And Installing Your Conversion Tracking Tag
- Understanding The Basics Of Phone Call Tracking
- Setting Up Phone Call Tracking And Understanding How To Analyze Conversion Data
Profitable Bidding Strategies
- Return On Investment (ROI) vs. Return On Ad Spend (ROAS): Important Distinction
- How To Mathematically Calculate ROI and ROAS
- Calculating Max CPC Bids From Your Conversion Rate And Conversion Value
- Calculating Profitable Keyword Bids Based On Revenue Per Click
Using AdWords Scripts To Enhance Performance and Increase Optimization Speed
- Introduction To AdWords Scripts - What Are Scripts?
- Bidding To Average Position AdWords Script Part 1
- Bidding To Average Position AdWords Script Part 2
Conclusion ... Goodbye For Now!
*** Course 2: Facebook Ads ***
Facebook Ads MASTERY Introduction
- FACEBOOK ADS MASTERY COURSE OVERVIEW
- FACEBOOK ADS OVERVIEW.
- THE ULTIMATE FACEBOOK ADS FORMULA.
- THE 7 PRINCIPLES OF INFLUENCE. 00:08:00
- VALUE LADDER – MAXIMIZING CUSTOMER VALUE.
Facebook Ads Foundations
- BUSINESS MANAGER WALKTHROUGH
- FACEBOOK ADS MANAGER WALKTHROUGH
- FACEBOOK PIXEL SETUP & WALKTHROUGH
- FACEBOOK ADS COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
Creating Profitable Facebook Ads
- TRAFFIC CAMPAIGN AD SETUP.
- SETTING AD BUDGET + SCHEDULING
- CLICKS TO CONVERSIONS STRATEGY
- CONVERSION CAMPAIGN AD SETUP.
- POST ENGAGEMENT AD SETUP
- TRAFFIC + PPE CAMPAIGN AD STACKING
- LEAD AD CAMPAIGN SETUP
- HOW TO CREATE VIDEO VIEWS ADS
- FACEBOOK ADS FOR ECOMMERCE AND DROPSHIPPING
Creating Custom Facebook Audiences
- FACEBOOK RETARGETING OVERVIEW.
- HOW TO CREATE FACEBOOK RETARGETING AUDIENCES
- HOW TO CREATE LAL AUDIENCES
- BEST TYPES OF RETARGETING AUDIENCES
Facebook Ads Optimizing + Scaling
- FACEBOOK AD PERFORMANCE METRICS.
- FACEBOOK ADS SPLIT TESTING STRATEGY
- HOW TO SCALE FACEBOOK ADS CAMPAIGNS
*** Course 3: Social Media Marketing (SMM) ***
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) - INTRODUCTION – CREATING A SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
Why Social Media Marketing is Important for Your Business
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) - WHY SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING IS IMPORTANT FOR EVERY BUSINESS
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) - SOCIAL MEDIA TERMINOLOGY
Creating a Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) - HOW TO CREATE AN INTERNET MARKETING SYSTEM THAT WILL GENERATE SALES
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) - HOW TO FIND SOURCES FOR GREAT POSTS
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) - HOW TO CREATE A SOCIAL MEDIA CALENDAR
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) - ELEMENTS FOR THE PERFECT POSTS
Get your Certificate and Transcript
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) - GET YOUR CERTIFICATE & TRANSCRIPT
By the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to master the world's most powerful and popular advertising platform
- Small Business Owners who want to increase their sales and revenue through their website
- Entrepreneurs who want to leverage the power of the world's most advanced advertising platform to their competitive advantage
- Students who want to develop a set of professional marketing skills
- If you have ANY product or service that you want to promote, advertise or sell online, this course will give you the best tools and skills to succeed
Students need to have access to computer and internet access.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.