Learn marketing strategies and help your company to grow quickly. Enrol the Advertising and Marketing Diploma course and master the advertising techniques.
Without marketing and advertising, no business can able to grow. If you want to tell about your service or product, you need to choose the right marketing procedures. Gone are the days when leaflet or newspaper ads were the only medium of advertising. Today, technology dominated the whole world, and in the sector of business, technology plays a vital role. The course covers all the essential marketing strategies including social media marketing, print and online marketing, and more.
The purpose of the course is to give you a broad understanding of advertising, its importance, advertising law and the right ways to do it.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – What is Marketing
- Module Three – Common Marketing Types (I)
- Module Four – Common Marketing Types (II)
- Module Five – The Marketing Mix
- Module Six – Communicating the Right Way
- Module Seven – Customer Communications
- Module Eight – Marketing Goals
- Module Nine – The Marketing Funnel
- Module Ten – Marketing Mistakes (I)
- Module Eleven – Marketing Mistakes (II)
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Level 3 Diploma in Marketing- Activities
Mastering Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Internet Marketing and Reputation Management
- How to Optimize Your Site for Every Stage of the Buy Cycle
- Build Impression on Your Site
- Types of Link Building
- Importance of Landing Pages
- Difference Between Internet Marketing and Online Customer Service
- Concept Of Affiliate Programs
- About Of Google Analytics
- Online Press Releases
- How to Get Traffic from Twitter
- Importance of Testing E-Mail Messages
- What is Viral Marketing
- What is EMail Marketing
- Difference Between Images and Video
- How to Internet Marketing on Facebook
- What is Search Engine Optimization(SEO)?
- Understanding Search Results
- How to Attract Customer on Your Product?
- Time Makes Money
- How to Test a Landing Page
- Best Web Writing
- Ways to Use of Humor in You Internet Marketing
- Coupon Codes
- When to Pull the Plug
Internet Advertising Techniques
- INTRODUCTION: WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
- WHY AFFILIATE MARKETING IS AWESOME
- FINDING A PROFITABLE NICHE
- CHOOSING AN AFFILIATE PRODUCT
- THE ADVANTAGES OF CLICK BANK
- ANALYZING THE CLICK BANK MARKETPLACE
- CREATING YOUR HOP LINK
- CREATING A FREE BLOG
- PERFORMING EFFECTIVE KEYWORD RESEARCH
- CREATING AN OPTIMIZED POST
- POSTING TO YOUR BLOG
- PROMOTING YOUR BLOG: AN OVERVIEW
- PROMOTION: ARTICLE MARKETING
- PROMOTION: SOCIAL BOOKMARKING
- PROMOTION: BLOG COMMENTING
- ADDITIONAL PROMOTION TIPS
- CREATING YOUR OWN WEBSITE
- Marketing: Email Essentials
- Software use to market via emails
- Database of Emails – Maximise numbers
- Database of Emails – Maximise quality
- Constructing Emails
- The usefulness of Analysis of your own Marketing Tactics
Facebook Marketing Basics
- Facebook Essentials
- Why is it important?
- Get a page started
- Increasing the number of ‘Likes’ on facebook
- Advertise on the social media platform
- What are the costs involved?
- Facebook Marketing Essentials
- Content Calendar – How to
- Getting to know Edge Rank & The Art of Engagement
- Business uses for Twitter
- Tips and tricks for Twitter
- Twitter IS
- Various business keywords
- Marketing uses of Twitter
- Marketing on Twitter Essentials
- Analytics of Twitter
- The importance of your Bio
- The right time to Tweet
- Build up a portfolio of followers
- Lead Generation
- Marketing on Twitter Live
- Conducting yourself appropriately when tweeting
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Advertising and Marketing Diploma. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.