Add to basket or enquire
Advertising and Marketing Diploma
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Develop the essential, digitally relevant skills for the world of advertising, copywriting and marketing communications, opening up opportunities in specialist agencies, integrated brand communications and client side brand management.
This Advertising and Marketing course offers the opportunity to develop the creativity, knowledge and skills to deliver successful global campaigns, in preparation for a career in the creative industries.
This diploma course aims to introduce topics such as buyer behaviour, brand development, the advertising process, media planning and global marketing, enabling students to develop a comprehensive understanding of the role of advertising and marketing in business and society. Learners have the opportunity to learn how to apply marketing techniques at both the strategic and operational levels, to implement creative advertising strategies and to develop an understanding of the importance of marketing and advertising in meeting business objectives
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : Advertising and Marketing Diploma
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Strategies for Competition
- Analysis of Marketing Environment
- International Marketing Strategies
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing and Market Research
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Mix
- Product Life Cycle
- Marketing Channel and Supply Chain
- Customer Relationship
- Sales Promotion
- Pricing Strategies
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Advertising and Marketing Diploma by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This online coursewill be of interest to people who wish to learn more about advertising and marketing or to advance their career prospects in the advertising and marketing arena while obtaining advertising and marketing certification.
- This course is ideal for business owner who wish to connect the power of advertising and marketing to increase their prospects.
- This course also is useful for Digital Markers, Marketing Executives, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in Personal Relationship and Business Promotion.
- This Marketing and Advertising offers modules which are geared towards developing your competence and skill as a prospective marketer as well as your knowledge of marketing models, theories and concepts.
- The course examines the increasingly important and dynamic role that advertising and marketing communications plays within an organisation.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This training course will lead you to different of career opportunities and few of them are:
- Marketing Executives
- Advertising and Sales Executive
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Digital marketing manager
- Advertising manager
- Communications manager
- Brand manager
- Market researchers
- Marketing consultants
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.