Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
This is a elearning workshop for those who already are good writers. Our time will be devoted to writing letters of recommendation, of persuasion, of refusal, or of action, that reflect current word usage and up-to-date formats. You can also learn some basics about writing business cases, proposals, and reports. It is advisable to complete Business Writing That Works course before taking this workshop.
FREE Self Study Guide in PDF format to accompany the course and enable you to refer back to the content in the future.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to make your writing clear, complete, concise, and correct.
- How to improve sentence construction and paragraph development.
- How to deal with specific business requests.
- How to create effective business cases, proposals, and reports.
- How to thoroughly document sources that you use in your writing.
What Topics are Covered?
- The C’s of writing
- Writing mechanics
- Dealing with specific requests
- Preparing business documents
- Editing techniques
Who is this course for?
Useful for anyone who wants to improve their writing skills.
It is advisable to complete Business Writing That Works course before taking this workshop.
Writing is an essential part of any job so it is important for all employees.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.