London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Understanding the core components of the office manager role:
The Art of Effective Planning and Organizing by using computer:
- How to plan – a step by step framework for success.
- Documentation control – ensuring you have the facts at your fingertips.
- Organizing and structuring processes and procedures.
- Problem solving and decision making.
Effective Communication – written and spoken:
- Email communication.
Office management software.
- Filing and classification of files.
- Making presentations.
- Time management by using computer.
- Planning for meeting management by computer.
- E-meetings management.
Effective filing and archiving system by using computer:
- Understanding the different technique of filing and archiving.
- Document identification and classification.
- Document preparation.
- Office Etiquette.
- Handling confidential information.
- Dealing with sensitive information.
- Developing a professional image.
- Policies and procedures.
- Archiving your E-mail and Documents.
- Exercises and case studies.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.