Add to basket or enquire
►►► Practical Photography Training with Lifetime Access [ Course Rating: 4.8 ]◄◄◄
Take your photography skills to the next level by taking this 7-hour-long immersive Photography Diploma. In our classes, you will learn basic to advanced photography skills from an expert photographer. Our first step will be to set up the camera. Our first few lectures will cover exposure triangle, aperture, shutter speed, ISO, histogram, camera focus, and depth of field. Eventually, this photography course will cover advanced topics like natural lighting, reflectors, flash photography, and lenses.
Having perfected your basics, our instructor will devote almost 2 hours to teaching you portrait, scenic, and flash photography in detail. As well as developing your skills as a creative photographer, this Advanced Photography Diploma will also help you to improve your skills as a product photographer, an e-Commerce photographer, and a digital photographer.
Here's where the fun begins. Enrol today and secure a top-level job in Photography.
Learning Outcomes of Advanced Photography Diploma:
- Learn about camera anatomy, focusing, and depth of field.
- Master natural light photography and capture stunning images effortlessly.
- Perfect your camera exposure to achieve impeccable photography shots consistently.
- Utilise white balance, colour, and lighting principles to improve the depth and clarity of your photography.
- Learn the secrets of outdoor portrait photography.
- Enhancing the quality of your landscape photography.
- Know the critical factors affecting image quality and resolution in photography.
- Learn about effective posing strategies during live photo sessions.
- Produce dramatic indoor and outdoor photography images.
- Free Hardcopy Certificate on Photography
- FREE ISO Noise Guide
- Additional PDF Handouts and Photography References
- 2: Photography : Lecture 01 - Exposure Triangle 06:55
- 3: Photography : Lecture 02 - Apertures Basic 06:14
- 4: Photography : Lecture 03 - Shutter Speed Basics 02:52
- 5: Photography : Lecture 04 - ISO 07:26
- 6: Photography : Lecture 05 - Exposure Compensation 07:18
- 7: Photography Section 2 MCQ 01:00
- 8: Photography : Lecture 06 - Depth Of Field DSLR 06:43
- 9: Photography : Lecture 08 - Camera Shake 07:28
- 10: Care for a Feedback? 01:00
- 11: Photography : Lecture 09 - Depth Of Field Compacts 04:01
- 12: Photography : Lecture 10 - Histograms 07:44
- 13: Photography : Lecture 11 - Focusing sharp 09:38
- 14: Photography Section 3 MCQ 01:00
- 15: Photography : Lecture 12 - Top Shade 05:43
- 16: Photography : Lecture 13 - Sun And Shade 03:23
- 17: Photography : Lecture 14 - Direction Of Light 08:05
- 18: Photography : Lecture 15 - Blue Skies 03:06
- 19: Photography : Lecture 16 - Ambient No Flash 04:12
- 20: Photography : Lecture 17 - Window Light1 06:31
- 21: Photography : Lecture 18 - Window Light2 03:04
- 22: Photography : Lecture 19 - Backlighting 05:36
- 23: Photography : Lecture 20 - Reflectors 06:31
- 24: Photography Section 4 MCQ 01:00
- 25: Photography : Lecture 21 - Rule of Thirds 04:41
- 26: Photography : Lecture 22 - Diagonal Lines 07:49
- 27: Photography : Lecture 23 - Leading Lines 08:21
- 28: Lecture 24 - RepeatingPatterns 02:36
- 29: Photography : Lecture 25 - Frame In Frame 03:12
- 30: Photography : Lecture 26 - Blur Background DSLR 04:34
- 31: Photography : Lecture 27 - Blur Background Compacts 03:09
- 32: Photography : Lecture 28 - Cluttered Backgrounds 03:30
- 33: Photography : Lecture 29 - Unusual Backgrounds 03:12
- 34: Photography : Lecture 30 - Abstract Background 03:21
- 35: Photography Section 5 MCQ 01:00
- 36: Photography : Lecture 31 - Full Length Posing 05:04
- 37: Photography : Lecture 32 - Standing Family Poses 11:43
- 38: Photography : Lecture 33 - Seated Family Poses 08:14
- 39: Photography : Lecture 34 - Female Poses 07:58
- 40: Photography : Lecture 35 - Children 6Months 07:20
- 41: Photography : Lecture 36 - Children 9Months 06:43
- 42: Photography : Lecture 37 - Landscapes Barbara 21:25
- 43: Photography : Lecture 38 - Snow 08:00
- 44: Photography : Lecture 39 - Bounce Flash1 04:48
- 45: Photography : Lecture 40 - Bounce Flash2 04:36
- 46: Lecture 41 - DiffusedBuiltInFlash 05:29
- 47: Photography : Lecture 42 - Balance Flash Ambient 05:09
- 48: Photography : Lecture 43 - Lenses 07:42
- 49: Photography : Lecture 44 - Focal Length Pt1-Perspective 04:49
- 50: Photography : Lecture 45 - Focal Length Pt2-FOV 03:16
- 51: Photography : Lecture 46 - Focal Length Pt3 -DOF 04:16
- 52: Photography Section 9 MCQ 01:00
- 53: Photography : Lecture 47 - Half Press Shutter 06:39
- 54: Photography : Lecture 48 - Fireworks 09:37
- 55: Photography : Lecture 49 - Fun Dramatic Image 01:57
- 56: Photography : Lecture 50 - Longer Legs 01:21
- 57: Photography Section 10 MCQ 01:00
- 58: Photography : Lecture 51 - Profile Photos1 07:29
- 59: Photography : Lecture 52 - Profile Photos2 03:55
- 60: Photography : Lecture 53 - Myth Of MP 06:16
- 61: Photography : Lecture 54 - Camera Types 15:50
- 62: Photography Section 12 MCQ 01:00
- 63: Thank You ! 01:00
- 64: Photography : ISO Noise Examples 01:00
- 65: Photography : Poster Image 1:12:00
- 66: Photography : Standing Group Poses 01:00
- 67: Photography : Seated Group Poses 02:00
- 68: Photography : Female Poses 01:00
Course Instructor: This course will be instructed by Bernie Raffee, an expert 'Associate' level professional photographer with both the MPA (Master Photographers Association), and the SWPP (Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers) in the UK. His courses have received 100+ 5-star ratings on various platforms.
Key Lesson Snippets from The Photography Diploma:
- Camera Settings
Delve into the exposure triangle to master aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, unlocking your photography potential beyond auto mode. Unearth the details of lens aperture and its impact on depth of field.
- Natural Lighting
Learn how to manage sunlight for flattering portraits and the subtleties it brings to your photography. Understand the significance of light direction and learn techniques to capture vibrant skies, adding depth to your outdoor photography.
- Portrait Photography
Refine your skill set with full-length posing tips that will enhance your portrait photography. Obtain posing cues and templates to make your subjects feel comfortable and look their best, elevating your group photography to a professional level.
- Landscape and Scenic Photography
The instructor will collaborate with landscape photography expert Barbara. Discover her photography techniques and thought processes behind capturing global landscapes. This session elevates landscape photography by offering diverse insights and tips.
- How to Take Better Photos in the Snow
Transform your winter photography with effective techniques to capture snow's ethereal beauty. Learn how to avoid common pitfalls in snow photography that result in dull or grey images. This lecture offers actionable photography tips for snow enthusiasts.
- Flash & Lenses
These lectures demystify the art of flash photography by teaching how to bounce an external flashgun. Soften harsh shadows and improve your indoor photography dramatically. Discover diffusion techniques to produce softer, more flattering light.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring Pro Photography Enthusiasts
- Freelance Photography Starters
- Visual Photography Storytellers
- Photography Art Learners
Our instructor's teaching style covers all the basics and advanced level of photography that benefits both professionals and amateurs alike. Any type of camera is suitable for this course. No entry requirements.
- Digital Photographer - £19K to £45k/year
- Wedding Photography Expert: £25K to £60K/year
- Product Photography Specialist: £20K to £40K/year
- Commercial Photographer: £20K to £50K/year
Questions and answers
Learndrive Certificate [Hardcopy]
Hard copy certificate - Included
*Shipping Cost: £4.99
Learndrive PDF Certificate on Photography
Digital certificate - Included
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed