Add to basket or enquire
Advanced Microsoft Data Analysis Bundle is suitable for anyone aspiring to or already working in this field or simply want to learn deeper into data analysis. You will be able to add this qualification to your CV by downloading your certificate instantly without any cost.
Do you want to improve your Microsoft Analysis Skills to an advanced level? Then this Microsoft Data Analysis course is all you are looking for.
Microsoft still a giant in the world of data analysis. Understanding how to utilize these tools and functions to extract meaningful business decisions from data could be the difference between business or career success and failure.
This Microsoft Data Analysis bundle course includes Microsoft Excel Advanced, Microsoft Access Advanced, Microsoft VBA and Microsoft Power BI courses – designed to make you an Expert Microsoft Data Analyst.
After completion of the Microsoft Data Analysis course, you will be able to solve complicated problems using excel, control and administrate your database using Access, create charts, tables and other visualizations of your data using Power BI and simplify data tasks using VBA.
To make this Microsoft Data Analysis course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. This Microsoft Data Analysis course is packed into the bite-size module for your convenience. You can study at your own pace or become accredited within hours!
If you require support, our experienced tutors are always available to help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Microsoft Data Analysis course and answer all your queries through email.
The primary learning objectives of the Microsoft Data Analysis course are to:
- Explain how Excel works, and how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- Determine potential outcomes using data tables, pivot tables, pivot charts and basic macros.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge of how to apply conditional formatting, automate data entry, create a database, switchboard and more.
- Assist you in implementing security and converting an access database to an ACCDE file
- provide step-by-step training on how to create a macro using the macro recorder and customise the Quick Access toolbar and Hotkeys.
- Introduce you to the practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
- Provide an advanced understanding of Power BI, including how to create a report with visualisations, and hanging report view options.
- Teach you how to use Power BI’s sophisticated security features to control the exact content your audience can view and create custom dashboards.
- Offer expert training to help you earn your certification, better your employment opportunities and gain the skills needed to become a certified Microsoft Data Analyst.
What will you learn in this Advanced Microsoft Data Analysis Bundle
Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Use Links and External References
- Use 3-D References
- Consolidate Data
- Use Lookup Functions
- Trace Cells
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Collaborate on a Workbook
- Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
- Apply Data Validation
- Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Work with Macros
- Create Sparklines
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Forecasting Data Trends
Microsoft Access Advanced
- Add Controls to Forms
- Enhance Navigation and Organization of Forms
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Import Data into Access
- Export Access Data
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Create a Mail Merge
- Create a Macro
- Restrict Records by Using a Condition
- Validate Data by Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry by Using a Macro
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
- Splitting a Database for Multiple User Access
- Implement Security
- Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Package a Database with a Digital Signature
- Create a Database Switchboard
- Modify a Database Switchboard
- Set Startup Options
Microsoft Excel VBA
- Create a Macro Using the Macro Recorder
- Edit a Macro
- Debug a Macro
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and Hotkeys
- Set Macro Security
- Insert Text
- Format Text Boxes
- Sort Data
- Generate a Report
- Determine the Dialog Box Type
- Capture User Input
- Insert, Copy, and Delete Worksheets
- Rename Worksheets
- Modify the Order of Worksheets
- Print Worksheets
- Create User-Defined Functions
- Automate SUM Functions
Microsoft Power BI
- An Introduction to Power BI
- Working with Power BI Desktop Files
- Connecting to Data Sources with Power BI Desktop
- Creating a Report with Visualizations
- Doing More with Visualizations
- Transforming and Sanitizing Data
- Using the Query Editor
- Data Modeling
- Managing Relationships
- Managing Report Pages
- Changing Report View Options
- Working with Visualizations
- Adding Static Objects to a Report
- Matrixes, Tables and Charts
- Cards, Gauges, and KPIs
- Getting Started
- Connecting to Data Sources with the Power BI Web App
- Using Workspaces, Dashboards, and Reports
- Creating Custom Dashboards
- Power BI Web App Features
- Lesson Labs
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Advanced Microsoft Data Analysis Bundle is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
Our Advanced Microsoft Data Analysis Bundle is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there is no specific requirements to attend this Advanced Microsoft Data Analysiscourse. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This Advanced Microsoft Data Analysis course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.