London School of Business and Communication
Add to basket or enquire
Now you can get to the next level in your Human Resources career. Find out how you can easily do it!
The reliable experience of the Human Resources professionals with whom we’ve closely worked on this online course proved that achieving advanced Human Resources knowledge can help those who work in this field to rise faster in their career.
Do you want to become more skillful?
Do you want to progress further up the ladder?
Do you want to get a raise?
We think you do! That’s why in this Advanced Human Resources online course we provide you advanced knowledge and endorsed techniques on how to integrate the new employees, train them, build their career plan, motivate and reward them in order to increase their commitment and enhance their productivity, because we all know that a high productivity and motivated people are the secret of any successful business.
The Advanced Human Resources Course is the result of more than 10 years of working closely with experienced human resources professionals, executive managers and business owners.
They shared their knowledge and revealed valuable insider secrets about managing the human resources. The result is now within your reach with a clear and concise content, relevant examples and captivating real case studies based on role-playing.
The Human Resources Professionals differentiate from the mediocre employees that work in this field by their ability to get the most out of the employees. Enroll now and find out how they do that!
You will know how to:
- Easily get only the relevant information when you analyze the resumes
- Define the requirements and the candidate profile for a certain job
- Properly use the situational, the behavioral interview and the star technique
- Use the under stress, the panel and the group interview
- Effectively train the employees using the 6 main methods of internal training
- Elaborate more easily the career plan using real life certified methods to do it
- Effectively motivate people starting from the 5 essential human needs and applying real life certified methods
- Establish the criteria for giving the rewards
- Give the proper rewards in order to get a higher motivation and involvement of the company’s employees
…and so much more
What do I get from this Human Resources course?
- 84 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 8 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 7 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 14 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - How to Write the Best Employment Ad. How to Analyze the Resumes
1.1. How to conceive the job announcement and what are its important elements
1.2. The most appropriate media channel: newspapers, internet, “in company” and what are the costs
1.3. Recommendations from my personal experience to increase the effectiveness of an employment ad
1.4. The key points that are important to consider when we analyze the resumes
Module 2 - The Integration of the New Employees and the Career Plan
2.1. What is the induction of a new employee and why it is important for the company
2.2. How we go through the 3 integration steps of the new employee
2.3. How to establish the integration period for each job
2.4. What documents and information we provide for integrating the new employee
2.5. Who are the most indicated people to integrate the new employee
2.6. How to ensure the professional training of the new employee
2.7. How to identify the need for training and how to elaborate the employee training plan
2.8. The 6 methods used by large companies for the internal training of their employees
2.9. How to elaborate more easily the Career Plan by dividing it into 5 major motivations
2.10. 12 real life certified methods for employees’ career development
2.11. How to apply the organizational culture for developing the employees’ career
Module 3 - Practical Methods to Motivate Human Resources
3.1. What is motivation and what is our role as Human Resources specialists
3.2. How we can find out what motivates employees to be more proficient and how to apply this
3.3. Before using any motivation method it is necessary to meet the basic needs of the employees
3.4. Why the need for security and safety is so important for employees
3.5. How we can use belongingness to increase the employees’ motivation
3.6. Which buttons we have to push to meet the employees’ need for esteem and importance
3.7. How to meet the self-realization needs of the company’s employees
3.8. 7 nonfinancial ways to increase the employees’ motivation in the real life
3.9. When we should give rewards to achieve a higher motivation level for employees
3.10. What are the major factors that lower the employees’ motivation
3.11. Top 10 priorities of employees to efficiently motivate them
3.12. 20 tested methods to increase the employees’ motivation and involvement
Module 4 - Rewarding the Employees – How to Make it Work in Real Life
4.1. How to give the reward to maximize its positive effects
4.2. How to implement the Rewarding Plan for the company’s departments
4.3. What specific targets we set for giving the rewards
4.4. How to establish the criteria for giving the rewards
4.5. Case study – making the rewarding plan for the Sales Representative at Almetech Ltd.
4.6. How to choose the best reward - trips, private insurances, days off, training, discounts
4.7. Over 38 Real Life Rewards you can apply in your company starting from tomorrow
4.8. How to present the employees the Rewarding Plan and the rewards
4.9. The 8 golden questions to quickly check if your Rewarding Plan works
- high-end qualitycourses in a premium business magazine format with engaging and captivating content.
- instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts, that you can put into practice straightaway.
- clear and concise language easy to understand no matter the complexity of the topic.
- real life case studies with role playing for smoothly putting into practice everything you learn.
- captivating infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly.
- relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- stress-free assessment methods - you can reattempt the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- certification - instant download your graduation certificate as pdf or get the official printed version.
- accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll in.
- user friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Advanced Human Resources Course is for:
Anyone who wants to start a career in Human Resources
HR professionals looking to enhance their knowledge and skills
Business owners who need to better manage their employees
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Advanced Human Resources Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Human Resources Assistant
Employee Relations Manager
HR Information Systems Manager
Human Resources Manager
Training & Development Manager
Labour Relations Manager
Senior HR Specialist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.