College of Contract Management
Add to basket or enquire
- Please note that the course contents total 12 modules and the fee for each module will be £516 (£430 + VAT) including the assignment fee. You can pay module by module at Reed.
- Live Online Programme
- You can learn while you are working. You can take it from wherever you are in the world. If you have missed any lectures, you can refer them from the recordings which will be available on our Moodle.
The course consists of two years. Each year-long programme contains 6 core modules. Students’ performance will be assessed by open book online exams (assignments).
- Fundamentals of Engineering Drawings
- Construction and Civil Engineering Technology
- Structural Fundamentals
- Soils and Foundations
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Engineering Mathematics and Modelling
- Structural Analysis
- Structural Design of Concrete
- Structural Design of Steel
- Advanced Structural Design
- Design and Computing
- Structural Engineering Design Project
The Advanced Diploma in Structural Engineering will give you an excellent and effective start to your career as a professional Structural Engineer/Design Engineer and also lead to higher education if desired. Advanced Diplomas are well respected industry qualifications for engineering students, and employers value the skills that you gain on the programme. It can lead to a fantastic professional career for men and women in the construction industry.
The course is designed to help you become a highly skilled professional. The course content provides you with a thorough knowledge and the essential skills and talents to work as a successful Structural Engineering professional.
This well established qualification is set at an intermediate undergraduate level and places academic theory within a practical context as well as enabling you to pass a degree with honours or distinction in any university in the United Kingdom or overseas.
Certificate (level 4) can be achieved at the completion of year one and advanced Diploma (level 5) at the completion of year two. This diploma course is the right choice if you wish to work as a Structural Engineering Professional or if you want to attend university to follow a BSc course.
- Skills shortages in the industry
- Easy to find employment
- Possible step to successfully follow the degree program
- Works in the office
- This course will fit in with employers’ needs
- Capable to work or continue to further study
- You will gain a wide range of knowledge in Structural Engineering to improve your chances of success
- You can learn whilst you are working
- You will attend live online lectures by first class British lecturers
- All live lectures will be conducted by online
- Minimum 18 years old, and
- Minimum Grade C in GCSE in Maths and English (or Equivalent), or
- Level 3 qualification in Engineering/Science including Mathematics, or
- If you have relevant experience please contact us with your updated CV
Professional Structural Engineer/Design Engineer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I would like to know if (Advanced Diploma in Structural Engineering) is Accredited, if so, by whom ? Regards
Dear Hussein, Thank you for your enquiry. This is our own course which is in process of a partnership agreement with the leading UK universities. However you can enrol the course so that we will finalise the partnership in 2018. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I have a Degree in Agricultural Engineering , am i eligible for these courses that you are offering.
Hi Nyasha, Thank you for your enquiry. I am delighted to confirm that you are eligible to follow this course. If you have any further queries please contact us at Reed. Best Regards Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Look like intersting course i have advanced diploma civill engineering is this course is possible to reduse the year and is help to reduse the course
Hi Tewoderos, Thank you for your enquiry. You can obtain exemption for maximum two modules if you have already completed a valid course. If you have any further queries please contact us at Reed. Best Regards Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.