Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart a successful career and boost your earning potential with the credentials to stand out in your industry. Learn from an industry expert, get equipped with a set of professional skills and earn your CPD recognised qualification to say ahead.
The Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Consultancy is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Consultancy consists of several modules that take around 7 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
**Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Consultancy**
Module 1 - Introduction to Recruitment: Importance and Implications
- What is Recruitment?
- Importance of hiring the right employees
- Negative effects of not being able to find the right candidates
- Function of recruitment consultants
- Benefits of hiring recruitment consultants
Module 2 - An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- Brief Overview of the Inception of the Recruitment Industry
- The UK Recruitment Industry
- Industry Suppliers
Module 3 – The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Requirement of license
- Recruitment agency regulations
- Other vital laws
Module 4 - Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- Why recruiters need sales techniques
- How do sales and selling concepts work for the recruitment industry?
- Selling techniques, ideas, and tips
- What helps distinguish your recruitment consultancy from others?
Module 5 - The Recruitment Process
- Recruitment Process
- Where to start in the recruitment cycle
Module 6: Legal Recruitment Process
- Recruitment & the Equality Act 2010
- The Characteristics The Equality Acts 2010 Protects (Write the definition & What does act protects from the link)
Module 7 - Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Key Performance Indicator
- Why Key Performance Indicators are Important to Success
- Developing Key Performance Indicators
Module 8 - Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Definition of candidate attraction
- Resourcing from your in-house database
- Job fairs
Module 9 - Candidate Management
- Candidate management
- The Components of recruiter’s brand
Module 10 - Candidate Interview Processes
- The objectives of an interview
- Preparing for and conducting an interview
- Closing the deal
Module 11 - Client Acquisition
- Understanding the importance of client acquisition
- The power in communication
- Acquiring a new client
Module 12 - Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Client Strategy
- Considerations for Planning Client Strategy
Module 13: Client Management
- How to manage clients assertively
Module 14 - Steps to Starting and Running a Successful Recruiting Service
- Recruitment sectors
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Consultancy course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Consultancy is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.