The course is structured into 04 modules with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
Benefits of studying the Advanced Diploma in Real Estate with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- What Is Real Estate Investing?
- Basic Rental Properties
- Why invest in property?
- Investment After Brexit
- Recent Housing Market Developments
- Managing Client Expectation
- Best Practices of Customer Service
- Customer Life Cycle
- Tenant Retention
- Real Estate Marketing
Legal System & Real Estate UK
- An Introduction to the UK legal system
- Different Types of Investment Structures
- Commercial Leases
- Title & Registration
- Finance in Real Estate
- Investment Purchase Procedure
- Acquisition Costs
- Land Usage
- Planning & Environment
- Investment Structure & Key Legislations
- What is Property Development?
- The Players in the Property Market
- The Risks of Property Development
- The Stages of a Property Development
- Site Identification and Acquisition
- Property Management
Real Estate USA
- Selecting The Best Properties
- Leasing Instead Of Selling
- Buyers Interest
- Be Zone Conscious
- Home Loans
- Knowing When You’re Ready To Buy
- Is Your Lake Home For Sale?
- Living The Waterfront Lifestyle Every Day
- How To Locate Waterfront Property Rentals
- Real Estate Front
- How To Maintain Waterfront Property
- All About Real Estate Clients
- Real Estate Evaluation
- Are You Ready To Buy Your First Property?
- Finding The Actual Real Estate For Sale
- Home Shopping: The Smart Way
- How Much Land Do You Need?
- Real Estate Investments
- Manufacturing Real Estate Numbers
- Waterfront Real Estate
- Purchasing A Home Beside A Lake
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Advanced Diploma in Real Estate is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Advanced Diploma in Real Estate. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Please could you advise why the USA section is included when it has no relevance to the UK?
Dear Warwick, We have our learners both in the UK and USA. And the course is designed for the learners of both region. That's the reason why we have both sections in the course. Thanks Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.