Advanced Diploma in Quantity Surveying
The fee for each module will be £430 including the assignment fee.
Please find the following... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
- Fundamental of Engineering Drawings
- Construction and Civil Engineering Technology
- Managing Sustainable Construction
- Construction Project Scheduling
- Method of Measurements and Estimating
- Tendering and Procurement Process
- Construction Contract Law
- Cost Planning and Control
- Pre Contract Administration
- Post Contract Administration
- Value Engineering
- Construction Claims and Dispute Resolution
The Advanced Diploma in Quantity Surveying will give you an excellent and effective start to your career as a professional Quantity Surveyor/Estimator and also lead to higher education. Our Quantity Surveyor course is well respected industry qualification for engineering students and employers value the skills that you gain on the programme. It can lead to a rewarding professional career for men and women in the construction industry.
The course is designed to help you become a highly skilled professional. The course content provides you with a thorough knowledge, and the essential skills and talents to work as a successful Quantity Surveying professional who will play a key role in multi-million dollar projects.
This well established qualification is set to an intermediate undergraduate level and places academic theory within a practical context as well as enabling you to pass a degree with honours or distinction in any university in the United Kingdom or overseas.
Certificate (level 4) can be achieved at first year completion and advanced Diploma (level 5) can be achieved at two years completion. This Quantity Surveyor course is the right choice if you wish to work as a Quantity Surveying Professional or if you want to go to university to follow a BSc course.
Who is this course for?
Professionals in the Construction industry
- At least 18 years old, and
- Al least a Grade C in GCSE in Maths and English (or Equivalent), or
- Level 3 qualification in Engineering/Science including Mathematics, or relevant work experience
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.