College of Contract Management
Add to basket or enquire
- Please note that the course contents total 12 modules and the fee for a year will be £2,856 including the assignment fee. The total course fee will be £5,712.
- Live Online Programme
- You can learn whilst you are working. You can take it from wherever you are in the world. If you have missed any lectures, you can refer them from the recordings which will be available on our Moodle.
The course is made up of two years. Each year programme contents 6 core modules. Students performance will be assessed by open book online exams (assignments).
- Fundamental of Engineering Drawings
- Construction and Civil Engineering Technology
- Managing Sustainable Construction
- Construction Project Scheduling
- Method of Measurements and Estimating
- Tendering and Procurement Process
- Construction Contract Law
- Cost Planning and Control
- Pre Contract Administration
- Post Contract Administration
- Value Engineering
- Construction Claims and Dispute Resolution
The Advanced Diploma in Quantity Surveying will give you an excellent and effective start to your career as a professional Quantity Surveyor/Estimator and also lead to higher education. Our Quantity Surveyor course is well-respected industry qualification for engineering students and employers value the skills that you gain on the programme. It can lead to a rewarding professional career for men and women in the construction industry.
The course is designed to help you become a highly skilled professional. The course content provides you with a thorough knowledge, and the essential skills and talents to work as a successful Quantity Surveying professional who will play a key role in multi-million dollar projects.
This well-established qualification is set to an intermediate undergraduate level and places academic theory within a practical context as well as enabling you to pass a degree with honours or distinction in any university in the United Kingdom or overseas.
Certificate (level 4) can be achieved at first-year completion and advanced Diploma (level 5) can be achieved at two years completion. This Quantity Surveyor course is the right choice if you wish to work as a Quantity Surveying Professional or if you want to go to university to follow a BSc course.
Who is this course for?
Professionals in the Construction industry
- At least 18 years old, and
- Al least a Grade C in GCSE in Maths and English (or Equivalent), or
- Level 3 qualification in Engineering/Science including Mathematics, or relevant work experience
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What is the total cost for this course for the 2 years, is there any available mode of payment?. Can I have a breakdown of the cost please.
Hi Gabe, This is a live online course with 120 credits, so you can take it from wherever you are in the world. If you have missed any live lectures, you can refer them from the recordings which will be available in our Moodle. You will feel as a classroom environment with our live online lectures. The course contents total 12 modules and the fee for each module will be £430. You can pay module by module at Reed.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Marie Fallon O'Kane asked:
Is £516 for the complete course
Hi Marie, Thank you for your enquiry. This is course per module + VAT. You can pay module by module at Reed. Regards Admission Team CCMThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi there I have a degree in Pure & Applied Mathematics and Statistics from Pakistan, can I start surveying course with this qualification.
Hi Tariq, Thank you for your enquiry. As you described your profile above, you are qualified for the course. Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.