College of Contract Management
Add to basket or enquire
- Please note that the cost per instalment will be £636 (£530 + VAT) including the assignment fee. You can pay the course fee in three instalments at Reed.
- Live Online Programme
- Total Credits 50 under ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation)
- No. of Modules 8 and the total period is 6 – 9 months
- You can learn whilst you are working. If you have missed any lectures, you can refer them from the recordings which will be available on our Moodle.
- PPM250 Development of Construction Procedures
- PPM220 Construction Financial Management and Procurement
- PPM230 Construction Law and Contracts
- PPM240 Construction Site Operations
- PPM350 Health, Safety and Environment
- PPM320 Construction Claims
- PPM330 Construction Planning and Scheduling
- PPM360 Construction Resource Management
The Advanced Diploma in Professional Practice in Project Management will give you competent skills to start your career as a Project Manager/Construction Manager/Site Manager. The course has been designed for professionals’ who is working as a Site Engineer/ Construction Manager/ Project Engineer/ Civil Engineer/Quantity Surveyor. If you have completed a bachelor programme in Engineering, or Quantity Surveying, or any relevant Construction Studies, it can lead to a rewarding professional career in the construction industry.
The course content provides you with a thorough knowledge, and the essential skills and talents to work as a successful Project Management professional who will play a key role in multi-million dollar projects to mitigate loss and maximise the profit of the project.
The course provides a clear understanding of the fundamental knowledge needed in each subject to become a leader of construction. Therefore this course is ideal among other project management courses if you wish to get a higher salary and position of higher responsibility.
- Skills shortages in the entire world
- Very easy to find employment
- Possible step to becoming a Construction Leader or Consultant
- Higher salary; because it is a value added position
- Capable to work as a Project Manager or Construction Manager
- You will be of higher value to your employer by increasing company income.
- You will gain a wide range of knowledge in Project Management to improve your chances of success
- You can learn whilst you are working
- It will enable you to perform very well in multi-million dollar values construction projects
- Lectures and tutorials by first class British lecturers
Who is this course for?
The course has been designed for professionals’ who are working as a Site Engineer/ Construction Manager/ Project Engineer/ Civil Engineer/Quantity Surveyor.
- Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering or any Construction Studies; and
- Minimum two years work experience in construction projects; and
- English language proficiency
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Marco Garcia asked:
I have done s course through PMI, do I qualify for this course as I have been working as a construction manager for the last 6 years Thank you
Hi Marco, Thank you for your enquiry. As you described, you are qualified to follow this course. You can pay module by module and the fee for each module will be £530 + VAT. Kind Regards Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.