College of Contract Management
Add to basket or enquire
- Please note that the total course fee will be £1,788.
- Live Online Programme
- Direct entry to become ACIArb at the successful completion
- Total Credits 50 under ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation)
- No. of Modules 8 and the total period is 6 – 9 months
- You can learn whilst you are working. If you have missed any lectures, you can refer them from the recordings which will be available in our Moodle
- Accredited By the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors, the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, the Association of Planning Engineers and the Quantity Surveyor International
- CM210 Contract Structure and Documentation
- CM220 Construction Financial Management and Procurement
- CM230 Construction Law
- CM240 Construction Site Operations
- CM310 Forms of Contract
- CM320 Construction Claims
- CM330 Construction Planning and Scheduling
- CM340 Construction Dispute Resolution
The Advanced Diploma in Professional Practice in Contract Management will give you competent skills to start your career as a Contract Manager/Project Manager/Contract Administrator/Claim Consultant/Project Control Engineer. It is widely designed for professional who is working as a Site Manager/ Construction Manager/ Project Manager/ Civil Engineer/Quantity Surveyor/ Lawyer in the Construction and Oil and Gas industries. If you have completed a bachelor programme in Engineering, or Quantity Surveying, or Law, or Management or any relevant Construction Studies, it can lead to a fantastic professional career in the construction and oil and gas industries.
The course content provides you with a thorough knowledge, and the essential skills and talents to work as a successful Contract Management professional who will play a key role in multi-million dollar projects to mitigate loss and maximize the profit of the project.
The course provides a clear understanding of the fundamental knowledge needed in each subject to become a leader of construction. Therefore this course is the right choice if you wish to get a higher salary and demandable position.
- Skills shortages in the entire world
- Very easy to find employment
- Possible step to becoming a Construction Leader or Consultant
- Higher salary; because it is a value added position
- Capable to work as a Project Manager or Contract Manager or Claims Consultant
- You will maximise the income of your Employer
- You will gain a wide range of knowledge in Project Management to improve your chances of success
- You can learn whilst you are working
- It will enable you to perform very well in multi-million dollar values construction projects
- Lectures and tutorials by first class British lecturers
Who is this course for?
Site Manager/ Construction Manager/ Project Manager/ Civil Engineer/Quantity Surveyor/ Lawyer in the Construction and Oil and Gas industries.
- Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering or Management or Law or any Construction Studies; with minimum two years work experience in construction projects;
- or; minimum 5 years construction management or civil engineering project management or quantity surveying experience; and
- English language proficiency
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please do not hesitate to contact us at Reed.
You will be qualified to work as Contract Manager
This course offers National Occupational Standard (NOS) qualification to work as a Contract Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
i am interested in this course it say you can pay in three installments. Can you confirm how i can check accreditations myself to get value for money
Hi Harry Thank you for your enquiry. You can check through the website of accrediting organizations whether our course is accredited with them. Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us at Reed. Regards Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, received reply that the fees per instalment is £636, however doesn’t answer the question of the full course fees & how many instalments of £636?
Hi Amol, Thank you for your enquiry. Please note that the cost per instalment will be £636 (£530 + VAT) including the assignment fee. You can pay the course fee in total three installments. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at Reed. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I have limited qualifications and have been in the industry for close to 10 years, I am a contract mgr for a council am I eligible for the training?
Dear Lee, Thank you for your recent enquiry. As you described your profile, you are eligible to follow the course. Kind regards Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.