Add to basket or enquire
The Multitasking Office Administrator course has been designed for ambitious professionals, both newcomers and existing alike to discover how you can begin a new career or take your current administrative career to the next level. If you are interested in climbing the career ladder, this course is perfect for you.
Developing a comprehensive understanding of key office administrator tasks will improve and enhance your career prospects across both public and private sectors. On a global level, administrative specialist qualifications will be favoured by employers.
At the heart of every successful Company lies high quality administration. In modern times where employment has given way to automation, a qualified multitasking office administrator is still required to plan, implement, manage and oversee every essential component of the entire operation.
- The course will give learners the opportunity to improve these 5 necessary skills that will give you a competitive advantage at job interviews.
- The course will teach you Quickbooks and Sage 50, two accounting software that are not generally included in a standard Office Administrator Course. You will gain a good all round understanding of how to provide accounting duties to the highest standard. You will learn to accurately manage invoices and sales, produce financial reports and manage VAT records. These skills will add huge value to your current employment or if you are seeking that much sought-after promotion.
- Without Human Resources, a business will not be able to function. HR is all about supervising day to day activities and having an enormous impact on the success of the business. The course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process, training, performance management and leading the team.
- Become proficient in MS Office in the most efficient and practical way by learning the concepts of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good time management will enhance your professional life. Not only will you learn to stick to your schedule but you will become more productive and produce quality results. Learn the core principles of good time management skills and how to attain a healthy work-life balance.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of each course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in Advanced Diploma in Office Administration.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an established organisation.
Who is this course for?
- HR Personnel
- Finance Assistant
- Basic knowledge of English, Maths and ICT
- Administrative Assistant
- Anyone interested in expanding their administrative knowledge and skills
- Office Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.