Advanced Diploma in Event Planning & Managing – Level 3
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
Event planning is one of the most lucrative career paths that there is today. With a qualification that allows you to become a professional event planner your options in terms of career progress are limitless. You will have the satisfaction of developing your skill in the field while engaging in a high paying profession and ultimately even start your own event planning company.
Learn how to work well with your clients and provide them with a service that will go beyond their expectations and gain a comprehensive understanding about the world of event planning and the many different stages of it. You will also be taught about everything from invitations to greetings to the dress codes in events and even table manners and settings. You will eventually gain a thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of what it really is like to be a professional event planner and also what it takes to be the best at what you do.
The Advanced Diploma in Event Planning and Managing – Level 3 is an accredited professional qualification that will increase your scope of career prospects as well as personal and professional development significantly.
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Advanced Diploma in Veterinary Support Assistant - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Baking and Cake Decorating - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Wedding Planning - Level 3
- Diploma in Leadership and Management – Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Beauty Technician - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Cake Decorating - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Hair Styling - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Public Relations - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Interior Designing - Level 3
- Diploma in Human Resource Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
What Will I Learn?
- Understand how to work effectively with your clients and provide a high quality service
- Learn the stages of event planning
- Learn about invitations, greetings and dress codes
- Learn correct table manners and table settings
- Understand what an event overview is
- Identify different types of events
- Learn and understand about the complete process of project management
Course Curriculum : Advanced Diploma in Event Planning & Managing – Level 3
1: How To Work With Clients
2: Event Planning Stages
3: Gain Knowledge In Invitations Greetings And Dress Code!
4: Learning Table Manners And Table Settings
5: Overview Of The Event
6: Process Of Event Management!
7: Learning Types Of Events!
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Please Note: Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (it is not required to pay initially when you are registering). this payment can be paid into 3 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Method of Assessment
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Event Planning and Managing by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-03617
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Event Planner (£22,514 per annum)
- Event Coordinator (£20,197 per annum)
- Event Manager (£25,912 per annum)
- Senior Event Manager (£34,190 per annum)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.