The course is structured into 03 modules with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
From the management of common behavioural issues to show training, the Advanced Diploma in Dog Training covers all aspects of working as a professional dog trainer. Through engaging, innovative online learning materials accessible through your phone, tablet or computer, you will learn how to train puppies and adult dogs, instilling obedience, identifying the reasons for problem barking and how to solve them, and dog nutrition. You will also learn about the laws around dog ownership and training.
Benefits of studying the Advanced Diploma in Dog Training with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Basic Dog Training
- The Basic Commands
- Training Your New Puppy
- Leash/Collar Training
- Head Collar Training
- Training Collar or Choke Collar
- Reward Training
- Crate and House Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Dog Training Issues
- Advanced Dog Training Exercises
- More Dog or Puppy Training Issues and Exercises
Stopping Dog Barking
- My Dog Barks: What to Do?
- My dog loves to bark: Understanding the Dog 24/7
- The Myths About Dogs
- I don’t want my dog getting hurt
- Dealing with Barking Problem
- Controlling his ARF-ARF-ARF
- Curious About Barking Reasons
- There are still any Reasons Left?
- Camp Barking
- Training a Dog Yourself The Easy Way
- What about a Watchdog
- Dog vs. The Neighbours
- Uh oh Puppies
- I Could only Tolerate so Much
- Me and my Dog
- Be in Touch with Your Pooch
- The Justice System
- Dog Shows
- I’m a beginner, now what should I do?
- Training your Dogs
- Taking Care of Your Show dog
- Feeding Your Dog in a Nutritious Way
- Dog Show Categories
- Why Smaller breeds are preferable?
- Which Dog Show is perfect for my Dog?
- What to remember
- Common Terminologies
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Advanced Diploma in Dog Training is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Advanced Diploma in Dog Training. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
what is the cost for undergoing the course and the duration as well
Hello Justice, The course price is £23 and the exams are included with the course as well. The course duration is 20 hours, however, after purchasing, you will get a one-year access to the course and you can complete it anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.