Add to basket or enquire
Even with the proper skills and knowledge, to become a successful dog trainer, it’s advised to be professionally certified and trained. If you’re passionate about dogs and want to know how to train dogs professionally, this Advanced Diploma in Dog Training will provide you with all the knowledge and expertise you need to get started. Our dog training diploma will teach you the basic commands and various training techniques to enable you to train dogs in no time.
This Advanced Diploma in Dog Training – CPD Certified course is divided into 3 modules containing expertly designed online study material and video lessons, guiding you every step of the way to becoming a successful dog trainer.
From managing common behavioural issues to show training, this Advanced Diploma in Dog Training covers all aspects of working as a professional dog trainer. Through engaging, innovative online learning materials accessible through your phone, tablet or computer, you will learn about dog nutrition, how to train puppies and adult dogs, instill obedience, and how to identify and solve problem barking issues. You will also learn about the laws regarding dog ownership and training.
Learning Outcomes Of The Advanced Diploma in Dog Training:
- Familiarise with basic commands and advanced dog training exercises
- Get a full understanding of dog obedience, crate & house training, as well as common dog training issues
- Learn to train a dog yourself, the easy way
- Understand how to manage excessive barking
- Learn about the essential nutritional requirements for dogs
Benefits of studying the Advanced Diploma in Dog Training with Janets include:
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams.
The Advanced Diploma in Dog Training course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the Dog Training course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Basic Dog Training
- The Basic Commands
- Training Your New Puppy
- Leash/Collar Training
- Head Collar Training
- Training Collar or Choke Collar
- Reward Training
- Crate and House Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Dog Training Issues
- Advanced Dog Training Exercises
- More Dog or Puppy Training Issues and Exercises
Stopping Dog Barking
- My Dog Barks: What to Do?
- My dog loves to bark: Understanding the Dog 24/7
- The Myths About Dogs
- I don’t want my dog getting hurt
- Dealing with Barking Problem
- Controlling his ARF-ARF-ARF
- Curious About Barking Reasons
- There are still any Reasons Left?
- Camp Barking
- Training a Dog Yourself The Easy Way
- What about a Watchdog
- Dog vs. The Neighbours
- Uh oh Puppies
- I Could only Tolerate so Much
- Me and my Dog
- Be in Touch with Your Pooch
- The Justice System
- Dog Shows
- I’m a beginner, now what should I do?
- Training your Dogs
- Taking Care of Your Show dog
- Feeding Your Dog in a Nutritious Way
- Dog Show Categories
- Why Smaller breeds are preferable?
- Which Dog Show is perfect for my Dog?
- What to remember
- Common Terminologies
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Advanced Diploma in Dog Training is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This Dog Training course is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Advanced Diploma in Dog Training. This Dog Training course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The Advanced Diploma in Dog Training course requires a moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
what is the cost for undergoing the course and the duration as well
Hello Justice, The course price is £23 and the exams are included with the course as well. The course duration is 20 hours, however, after purchasing, you will get a one-year access to the course and you can complete it anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.