Advanced Diploma in Customer Service – Level 3
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
Customer service is at the core function of every business and the course demonstrates how customer service can turn one time customers into repeat customers. If you want to have a career in customer service, the Advanced Diploma in Customer Service Level 3 will enable learners to work in high earning positions in multiple industries. It is comprehensive course that focuses on the specifics of customer service. The course will enable learners to become proficient at providing effective and efficient customer service.
The course will cover key elements including customers and business communication, customer service and legislation, learning how to create a positive impression, dealing with customer requests and queries and building on customer relationships.
The Advanced Diploma in Customer Service Level 3 course will teach learners that customer service is fundamental to the ins and outs of a business. Business growth and success strongly depends on how well customer service is provided to your customers. The course offers learners to enhance their career and education. It is highly useful for individuals who want to take advance their professional or academic career.
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training - Level 3
- Diploma in Leadership and Management – Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of the job role in customer service and how to create a first, good impression.
- Understand customer service and legislation.
- Learn how to deal appropriately with customer queries and questions.
- Learn how to build on customer relationships and maintain them.
- Understand the fundamentals of customer service and gain a thorough understanding of how to apply customer service concepts within an organisation.
- Qualifying in customer service means you can work in various roles in well-paid positions and with room for career progression.
Course Curriculum : Advanced Diploma in Customer Service – Level 3
1: Customer Service And Legislation
2: Customers And Communication In Business
3: Creating A Positive Impression Among The Customers
4: Dealing With Requests, Queries And Issues
5: Customer Relationship
6: Feedback And Sales
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Advanced Diploma in Customer Service Level 3 you will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note:Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (it is not required to pay initially when you are registering). this payment can be paid into 3 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Customer Service by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-03766
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Customer Care Personnel
- Customer Service Managers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Customer Service and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Service Sales Associate
Others jobs you can get
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Customer Service Agent
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.