Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
Advanced Diploma in Customer Service – Level 3
This course is endorsed under ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme.
Get 2 accredited qualifications in 1 program. The submission of your assessment is compulsory to get your ABC Awards certification. However, if you take a 20 question MCQ examination, you can also receive a free e-certificate from CPD & iAP.
Customer service is at the core function of every business and the course demonstrates how customer service can turn one time customers into repeat customers. If you want to have a career in customer service, the Advanced Diploma in Customer Service Level 3 will enable learners to work in high earning positions in multiple industries. It is comprehensive course that focuses on the specifics of customer service. The course will enable learners to become proficient at providing effective and efficient customer service.
The course will cover key elements including customers and business communication, customer service and legislation, learning how to create a positive impression, dealing with customer requests and queries and building on customer relationships.
The Advanced Diploma in Customer Service Level 3 course will teach learners that customer service is fundamental to the ins and outs of a business. Business growth and success strongly depends on how well customer service is provided to your customers. The course offers learners to enhance their career and education. It is highly useful for individuals who want to take advance their professional or academic career.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training - Level 3
- Diploma in Leadership and Management – Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
What is covered in this course?
- Gain a clear understanding of the job role in customer service and how to create a first, good impression.
- Understand customer service and legislation.
- Learn how to deal appropriately with customer queries and questions.
- Learn how to build on customer relationships and maintain them.
- Understand the fundamentals of customer service and gain a thorough understanding of how to apply customer service concepts within an organisation.
- Qualifying in customer service means you can work in various roles in well-paid positions and with room for career progression.
Course Curriculum : Advanced Diploma in Customer Service – Level 3
Module 1: Customer Service and Legislation
- Policies and procedures
- Feedback systems
- Complaints procedure
- Service standards
- Specific duty Service standard
- Ethics and morals
- People in authority
- How legislation relates to customer service
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Putting health and safety into practice
- Data protection
- The data protection act
- Why is it important to protect data?
- Consumer protection
- Satisfactory quality
- As described by the seller
- Fit for purpose
- Equal opportunities legislation
- The Equality Act 2010
- Unit summary
Module 2: Customers and Communication in Business
- Identifying customers and their characteristics
- Who are your customers?
- Teamwork and customer service
- Information which may need to be shared
- How satisfaction is affected by customer service
- Positive Perception
- Understanding your products and services
- Find out information about products and services
- Gathering information
- Communicating information to customers
- Communicating effectively with customers
- Body language
- Tailoring your approach to suit customers
- How to check your own understanding
- Negative and positive language
- Being respectful and helpful
- Finding the clues
- Listening for reactions
- Unit summary
Module 3: Creating a Positive Impression among the Customers
- First impressions
- The working environment
- Meeting and greeting
- Building a strong rapport
- Building rapport face-to-face
- Building rapport over the phone
- Using courtesy to build customer rapport
- Realistic courtesy
- Responding appropriately
- What organisations expect from you
- Establishing trust
- Ask the right questions
- Formally agree
- Getting the timing right
- Deliver on your promises
- Unit summary
Module 4: Dealing With Requests, Queries and Issues
- Recognising and dealing with queries in a professional manner
- Personal approach
- Professional behaviour
- How to work with colleagues to answer requests
- Who can help?
- Keeping clients informed
- What could lead to a problem?
- Why do issues occur?
- Using procedures and systems to deal with issues
- Dealing with difficulties in a calm manner
- When to pass problems to a colleague
- Managing difficult situations
- Take ownership
- Behaving assertively
- The advantages of assertive behaviour
- Unit summary
Module 5: Customer Relationship
- The importance of consistency
- Boosting a client’s confidence in you
- Losing customers
- Customer retention
- How your behaviour influences a customer
- Your behaviour
- Being assertive
- Delivering to meet the standards of your company
- Annual reports
- Mission statements
- Continually meeting expectations
- Extending the services that you offer
- Offering alternatives
- Balancing the needs of customers and your organisation
- Developing long-term customer relations
- Asking open questions
- Adding a personal touch
- Unit summary
Module 6: Feedback and Sales
- Identifying ways to improve
- Sources of feedback
- Types of feedback
- Informal feedback
- Formal feedback
- Feedback from customers
- Feedback from colleagues
- Feedback from your organisation or line manager
- Feedback from yourself
- Dealing with feedback
- Rejecting feedback
- Accepting feedback
- Reflecting on feedback
- Sharing information with others
- Understand how to work with information that needs attention
- Providing information to customers
- Slow buyers
- Fast buyers
- Customers who have reservations
- Dealing with seemingly uninterested customers
- Overcoming a customer’s reservations
- Listen to a reservation
- Check you have fully understood
- Unit summary
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Advanced Diploma in Customer Service Level 3 you will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note:Additionally, £159 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (it is not required to pay initially when you are registering). this payment can be paid into 3 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-03792
Accredited Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
While the submission of your assignment is compulsory for you to get your ABC Awards accredited certification, you can also receive another CPD & iAP accredited, free e-certificate if you take a 20 multiple choice exam.
Who is this course for?
- Customer Care Personnel
- Customer Service Managers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Customer Service and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Service Sales Associate
Others jobs you can get
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Customer Service Agent
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.