Practical Training for Professionals
Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
Advanced Customer Service for the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Industry - Overview
An inspirational and interactive course that teaches advanced customer service skills that create a pro-active customer focus within your team.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Advanced Customer Service for the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Industry - Timetable
9.30-10.00: Coffee and Intro. What makes customer service amazing?
10.00-10.30: The essentials of advanced customer service and how to deliver them in the leisure industry.
10.30-11.15: Product knowledge. The backbone of amazing customer service.
11.15-11.30: Coffee break
11.30-12.15: Don’t ignore your competitors. Stay ahead of the game and how to implement it.
12.15-12.45: Advanced communication skills. The WOW factor.
13.45-14.45: Inspiring our colleagues and employer. How can we get everyone involved? Case studies. Let’s do it their way.
14.45-15.45: Sales is everyone’s business in customer service.
15.45-16.45 Complaint handling strategies. How to get customer feedback that makes the difference.
Finish. Now let’s do it! Action Plan.
Advanced Customer Service for the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Industry - Benefits
- Understand the key elements of outstanding customer service.
- Recognise the huge role of product knowledge in advanced customer service skills and how to utilise this to your customers delight.
- How to develop an awareness of competitors and how to use this to improve your own service.
- Developing advanced communication skills. Understanding responses that delight and negative phrases to avoid.
- Using current case studies, examine which businesses provide the best customer service and how that can be applied to the leisure industry
- Recognise and develop selling skills to promote our services
- Feedback forms. What works? How to ensure customer feedback.
- Understand effective complaint handling formulas that resolve every time.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.