London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Day 1 - The Office Administrator & Personal Assistant’s Roles:
- The ‘competence’ model and the competencies of effective Office Administrators.
- Executive Secretaries and Personal Assistants.
- Organisation structures and cultures.
- Managing working relationships.
Day 2 - Managing Time and Stress:
- Time stealers and personal style.
- Helping others manage time.
- Managing interruptions and access.
- Planning and priority setting.
- Daily routines.
- Introduction to project management techniques.
- Monitoring progress.
- Dealing with crises.
- Understanding and managing stress in self and others.
Day 3 - Communication Skills:
- Avoiding communication breakdown.
- Listening skills.
- Managing requests.
- Managing conflict.
- Giving and receiving delegation.
- Constructive criticism skills.
Day 4 - Desk Management:
- Office layout and ergonomics.
- Information systems.
- Managing the paper load.
- Getting the best from e-mail and office technology.
Day 5 - Written communication Skills:
- Report and letter writing.
- Taking notes and writing minutes.
- Editing and proof-reading skills.
- Supervising administrative staff:
- Coaching and training staff.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.