London School of Business and Communication
Add to basket or enquire
See how easily you can make people excited about what you say without even speaking loudly. Have we caught your attention?
The vast experience of the communication experts with whom we’ve worked on this advanced communication course proved that using all the three communication patterns when delivering a message increases its receptivity.
In the message above we used all the three communication patterns: Visual (“See”), Kinesthetic (“excited”) and Auditory (“loudly)”. This is the reason why we asked you if we caught your attention.
If you know how to identify the dominant communication pattern of your interlocutors and use it when you talk to them, you can easily get their attention making them interested in what you say.
And guess what? It is also much easier for you to make them agree with you because also your power of persuasion increases.
Let’s say that you have to sell a beach house. What words do you use and on what do you focus when you present the house to a potential customer that you’ve figured out he’s a Visual?
You’ll find the answer to this question and many other revealing answers enrolling to this online course.
The Advanced Communication Skills Course is the result of more than 10 years of working closely with experienced public speakers, NLP specialists, psychologists and lawyers. They shared their knowledge and revealed valuable insider communication secrets.
Within this online course you will also discover revealing ways of easily convincing others of doing exactly what you want just by telling them the right words. You will find out how to get rid of the fear of speaking in public and be more confident.
You will discover the little known ways of making others looking for your company and sharing their secrets. What a pleasant feeling to be treated by others with kindness and warmth.
Do you want to know how you can achieve that? Enroll now and take full advantage of the reliable knowledge achieved by the experienced top communicators throughout their decades-long careers.
You will know how to:
- Speak your customers’ language by using the 3 communication patterns
- Use the Rapport in order to easily approach your clients
- Improve your persuasion skills using 8 techniques of hypnotic and meta language
- Communicate better with others using the different approaches depending on the 3 roles from Transactional Analysis
- Get on the same wavelength with others using the 5 motivational drivers
- Use with diplomacy the right words in the most difficult and delicate situations
- Use the Socratic questions for getting valuable information from your customers
- Get rid of the infested words and replace them in order to awaken the interest, enthusiasm and good will of your interlocutors
- Turn the ordinary answers to greetings into memorable replies
- Apply 6 valuable tips that can help you increase your prestige through an image that inspires trust
- Defuse any quarrel or tense situation using only a few words but the most effective ones
- Use the 9 most effective negotiation techniques in order to get the most out of a negotiation
…and so much more
What do I get from this Business Communication course?
- 117 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 19 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 9 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 19 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - The 9 Biggest Secrets for Mastering Verbal Communication
1.1. The 5 essential rules for an efficient communication
1.2. The secret that can turn us into the best conversation partners
1.3. The foundation of a memorable conversation - The Common Ground
1.4. How we can easily cope with disagreements
1.5. The golden reply that helps us defuse any quarrel
1.6. How we can be more persuasive on the phone
1.7. Quick guide to easily make small talk in any circumstance
1.8. How to get rid of the fear of speaking in public
1.9. The magical ingredients of the persuasive speech
Module 2 - Mastering the Secrets of Negotiation Like a Pro
2.1. When it is worth to negotiate
2.2. The 6 essential rules of a successful negotiation
2.3. What is your negotiation style and in which situations it is best to use it
2.4. The key stages of negotiation. How to be always prepared
2.5. How to earn the trust and respect of our negotiation partners
2.6. The essential communication skills of a negotiator
2.7. The most effective 9 negotiation techniques I have successfully used in practice
2.8. How to negotiate like a pro using the Superior Authority Technique
2.9. How to get the approval for a higher price using the Diversion Technique
Module 3 - How to Speak Our Interlocutor’s Language Using NLP Techniques
3.1. How to recognize the communication pattern of others in order to speak their language
3.2. What is the Rapport and how it helps us to approach the others easier
3.3. The concrete steps to create a Rapport with our conversation partner
3.4. How to become Masters of Persuasion using Hypnotic and Meta Language
Module 4 - Top Level Communication Techniques Using Transactional Analysis
4.1. How we can communicate better using the 3 roles from Transactional Analysis
4.2. How to communicate better with a person in the Child’s role
4.3. How to bring our interlocutor into a rational and mature state using the Adult role
4.4. How to easily recognize a person in the Parent’s role
4.5. How hybrid roles work and why some roles cannot be identified from the beginning
4.6. Use the motivational drivers for a bounce beyond the ordinary communication borders
Module 5 - Advanced Communication for the Most Successful People
5.1. The most Powerful Words for advanced communicators
5.2. What are the Socratic questions and how do they help us for a deep insight communication?
5.3. Why the Infested Words make our life a nightmare and how we can quickly get rid of them
5.4. How to respond to greetings in order to have perfect relationships
5.5. How to choose the best position when we communicate at a table/desk
5.6. 6 powerful methods to increase and communicate our prestige and professional value
- high-end qualitycourses in a premium business magazine format with engaging and captivating content.
- instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts, that you can put into practice straightaway.
- clear and concise language easy to understand no matter the complexity of the topic.
- real life case studies with role playing for smoothly putting into practice everything you learn.
- captivating infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly.
- relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- stress-free assessment methods - you can reattempt the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- certification - instant download your graduation certificate as pdf or get the official printed version.
- accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll in.
- user friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Advanced Communication Skills Course is perfect for:
Professionals who work in a business or corporate environment
Customer Service Representatives
Those who work in, or are interested in working in a management role
People who are part in communications and human resources departments
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
Anyone willing to communicate more effectively and persuasively
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Advanced Communication Skills Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Public Relations Officer
Communication Department Head
Human Resources Manager
Recruitment and Hiring Manager
Business Development Manager
Social Media Specialist
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.