Add to basket or enquire
If you’re already a Product Owner but you’re hungry to broaden your understanding and sharpen your skills, this is the course for you. This course is about growing as a Product Owner. It takes you deeper into the techniques of product ownership and successful product delivery, with a focus on how you can become more skilful and effective. It involves plenty of practical challenges, thinking for yourself and thought-provoking discussion.
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner -
On our interactive Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner ™ course you’ll consider the more global aspects of product ownership – how to navigate a complex product development landscape, how to apply lean principles, and what aspects of your personal growth to focus on. This will involve learning a range of advanced tools in areas such as working with stakeholders, facilitation, collaboration techniques, scaling, advanced product validation, and advanced product backlog management.
You’ll experience a combination of workshop, applied learning on the job and reflective learning as part of online group coaching sessions.
The workshop includes interactive exercises, real-life examples, and lively discussion. It will push you, challenge you, and get you thinking. But the most effective learning, the kind that permanently changes you, happens when you apply techniques and knowledge and reflect on your results. So following the workshop you’ll have access to optional online coaching sessions in which you can reflect on how you are applying your knowledge and skills.
Why this course?
- Deepen your knowledge of the Product Owner role within Scrum - the most popular Agile framework and continue your agile training journey
- Become a Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Gain the best Advanced Scrum Product Owner certification and the most recognised and in demand certification from employers and recruiters
- Take a significant step in your agile journey to Certified Scrum Professional and agile coaching certification of Certified Team or Enterprise Coach
What you'll come away with
After successfully completing the course, you will be designated as an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner.
You will be equipped to operate effectively in a more Agile product-based organisation – driven by product outcomes and metrics, supported by results driven approaches, and informed by insights into human based biases and behaviours.
You will be able to:
- Use effective techniques to collaborate as a member of a cross-functional Scrum Team
- Use techniques to identify your key stakeholders
- Use a range of techniques for engaging with stakeholders
- Recognise when to act as a facilitator for stakeholders
- Apply group facilitation techniques
- Identify when a group is engaged in divergent thinking or convergent thinking
- Discuss the impact of different technical practices on maximising business value
- Understand different scaling frameworks and approaches
- Identify purpose or strategy to foster alignment and shared ownership
- Plan a product release based on content from a roadmap, market segmentation or window
- Connect teams directly to customers and users to build deeper understanding and empathy
- Visualise and communicate product and feature ideas and assumptions
- Incorporate testing assumptions into the Scrum framework
- Develop hypotheses for a given target user/customer segment
- Maximise outcome and impact to the business, user, and market whilst minimising output for a product/feature idea
- Use different techniques to model and measure value
- Use at least four factors to order a product backlog, and different techniques to structure its contents
What the course includes
- High quality instruction from our Certified Scrum Trainers and Certified Agile Coaches with many years experience of training Scrum and very importantly implementing Scrum in the real world.
- Course materials and, for virtual courses, access to the BeLiminal Learning Management System and online content created during the course
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® on successful completion
- 2 years’ membership of the Scrum Alliance worth $100
- Membership of our BeLiminal alumni community where you can receive help and support from the BeLiminal coaches and fellow alumni
- Access to exclusive resources
- Loyalty discount for future courses
- Loyalty discount for personal/life coaching
- 14 Category B Professional Development Units (PDUs) can be claimed for this course
- 16 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and CPD certificate
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- For in-person/classroom-based courses on our public schedule, refreshments before and during the course, including lunch
Why choose BeLiminal?
Our training has a depth and a power that inspires and changes you. Our trainers are some of the most experienced in the world and have rich insights into the changing world of work and a passion for transforming teams and organisations. They are able to bring your training alive by revealing its true power – helping you unleash your own potential as well as the potential of those you work with.
In addition you benefit from: -
- Delivery of a virtual course that has been designed from the ground up for virtual delivery using best practice tried and tested techniques to provide an engaging and compelling virtual experience
- Maximum class size of 12 delegates for virtual courses to ensure our attendees have the highest quality learning experience possible
- Shorter training days which are vitally important when training in a virtual manner that enhance your learning experience and increase your knowledge retention
- Highly respected Scrum Trainers and Coaches with decades of experience delivering high-quality Scrum training and implementing and coaching Scrum in the real world – 5/5 star rating (from Google Reviews)
- Course Net Promoter Score (NPS) as surveyed by the Scrum Alliance is 90 (above 70 is classified as “world class”)
What topics are covered?
- Product definition and organisational impact
- In-depth exploration of the Product Owner role and implementation patterns
- Mapping and working with Stakeholders
- Neuroscience-based collaboration techniques
- Group facilitation techniques
- Scaling approaches and patterns(e.g. SAFe, LeSS)
- Managing dependencies or reducing/removing dependencies between teams
- Visualising dependencies between teams
- Large-scale participatory meeting formats
- Cogitative bias that influences individual and Product decision making
- Vision to value
- Identifying target markets, looking at problem / solution fit and product market fit
- Exploring user jobs to be done
- Where to start with a Product – push v’s pull
- Creating Product tests
- Getting early feedback using marketing and prototypes to drive Product research
- Quantifying value and return on investment
- Comparative cost of delay
Who is this course for?
This course is for Scrum Product Owner’s with at least a year’s experience in the role. You must have Agile experience as the course will build on your experiences in order to deepen your understanding of Agile and yourself.
- You will already be a Certified Scrum Product Owner ® (CSPO®)
- At least 1 years’ experience working as a Scrum Product Owner
Advanced Scrum Product Owner leading to Certified Scrum Professional. This career path takes you on the journey of Product Ownership and Product Management to lead and create fantastic products that truly delight your customers.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.