Add to basket or enquire
** Don't Miss Out On Our Flash Sale: Save 33% Today **
** Level 3 & 7 Endorsed Diploma | Free QLS Hard Copy Certificates | Plus 5 CPD Courses | Lifetime Access | Installment Options **
With the rising demand for qualified care assistants, having the right skills and knowledge to succeed in this field has become essential. Our Care Assistant & Care Planning- QLS Endorsed bundle allows you to upskill and boost your career prospects in this sector.
Our Care Assistant & Care Planning- QLS Endorsed bundle comprises two QLS-endorsed courses and five CPD QS accredited relevant courses. The two QLS-endorsed courses - Care Assistant and Care Planning and Record-Keeping - cover essential health and social care industry wisdom. You will receive hardcopy certificates with proof of your newly acquired proficiency upon completion.
In addition to these two courses, the bundle also includes five relevant CPD QS-accredited courses. As we all know, care assistants and care planning play significant roles in the health and social care industry.
Don’t wait. Enrol today and take the first step.
This Bundle Comprises The Following Courses:
QLS Endorsed Courses:
- Course 01: Advanced Diploma in Care Assistant Training at QLS Level 7
- Course 02: Certificate in Care Planning and Record Keeping at QLS Level 3
CPD QS Accredited Courses:
- Course 03: Health and Social Care Management
- Course 04: End of Life Care Course
- Course 05: Social Care
- Course 06: Maternity Care Assistant Course
- Course 07: Medical Terminology Training
By the end of this Care Assistant & Care Planning- QLS Endorsed bundle, you will be able to:
- Know the role and responsibilities of a care assistant
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of care planning and record-keeping
- Discover the importance of health and social care management
- Understand the principles of end-of-life care
- Develop an understanding of social care and its relevance in the healthcare industry
- Learn the basics of maternity care assistant training
- Comprehend medical terminology and its application in the healthcare industry
Our Care Assistant & Care Planning- QLS Endorsed bundle comprises two comprehensive QLS-endorsed courses designed to provide you with essential skills and knowledge required to succeed as a care assistant.
The care Assistant course covers all key aspects of care provision, including personal care, medication management, and safeguarding. You will learn how to communicate with individuals effectively, work as part of a team, and provide person-centered care.
The Care Planning and Record Keeping course focuses on the essential aptitudes to plan, implement, and evaluate care. You will learn to create care plans, complete risk assessments, and maintain accurate records.
- In pursuing QLS-endorsed courses, learners attain profound understanding and amplify their professional prowess, enriching their curriculum vitae.
- The Quality Licence Scheme is a reputable and distinguished endorsement, emblematic of exceptional standards and excellence throughout the UK.
- Investing in this comprehensive package, learners will receive one and TWO HARD COPY QLS ENDORSED CERTIFICATES conveniently delivered to their doorstep!
Please Note: Imperial Academy is One Education approved resale partner for Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed courses.
Who is this course for?
Our Care Assistant & Care Planning- QLS Endorsed bundle is ideal for anyone looking to upskill and boost their career prospects in the health and social care industry. It is suitable for:
- Individuals looking to start a career as a care assistant
- Existing care assistants looking to enhance their skills and knowledge
- Healthcare professionals looking to expand their knowledge in the area of health and social care
Anyone can enrol in this Care Assistant & Care Planning course.
- Care Assistant - £17,000 to £20,000 per annum
- Health and Social Care Manager - £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
- End of Life Care Assistant - £19,000 to £23,000 per annum
- Social Care Worker - £18,000 to £21,000 per annum
- Maternity Care Assistant - £16,000 to £19,000 per annum
- Medical Terminology Specialist - £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
how many days is this course going to take, 9 hours a day?Answer:
Dear Evans, Good Morning. No, the estimated total study time required is 40 hours. You will be able to access the content at any time of your convenience for as long as you need.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hard Copy QLS Certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.