Add to basket or enquire
This Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course ensures that accountants are equipped to start their job with the key skills and knowledge needed to hit the ground running. This is particularly important, if you are new in the Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course related field. The Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course enables a smooth transition that keeps the customer at ease with the change in personnel.
In this Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course, you will learn analysing business transactions, preparing balance sheets, Excel in accounting and QuickBooks. The Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course is comprehensive but allows learners to study flexibly, in their own time, and on any device with an internet connection.
Upon successful completion of the Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course, the team member will be given an industry-recognised certificate. The successful completion of the Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course will also give you the opportunity on behalf of BlackBoard Learnings to get work experience of about 6 months (24 weeks) in a recognised company. This work experience will introduce you to a real professional work environment and make you ready to enter the professional world, which you cannot access without any experience.
The Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course is delivered under the supervision of our qualified industry experts using real case scenarios. This Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course is excellent for new comers in the industry and who wants to be an accounts executive. The Accounting and QuickBooks Course is created by the BlackBoard Learnings, a top-ranked provider of online courses in the UK. Both experienced professionals and those starting out in a field relevant to this Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course are excellent candidates.
Our Accounting and QuickBooks Course is designed for professional individuals who are interested in Accounting and QuickBooks Course and want to progress in their careers in relevant sectors. We developed this online Accounting and QuickBooks Course to fulfil the increasing demands for accountants and account executives and to provide a curriculum that will equip students from both corporate as well as other disciplines to meet current market demands for Accounting and QuickBooks Course related professionals.
Whether you are looking for a fresh start in the field of Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course, or want to advance into the Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course related field, we will help candidates to gain work experience and secure jobs that they could not do before due to the lack of real life work experience.
Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course curriculum:
Course 1: LEARN ACCOUNTING IN 1 HOUR
- Describe and recognise the accounting underlying any set of financial statements.
- Analyse business transactions to determine which are reportable and of those which are on account of income and which are on account of capital.
- Prepare journal entries for common business transactions.
- Post entries to create a general ledger and a trial balance using a spreadsheet.
- Prepare the income statement,
- Prepare the statement of changes in equity, and
- Prepare the balance sheet.
Course 2: Quickbooks Desktop 101
- Sharepoint 2020-1
- Sharepoint 2020-2
- Sharepoint 2020-3
- Sharepoint 2020-4
- Sharepoint 2020-5
- Sharepoint 2020-6
- Sharepoint 2020-7
- Sharepoint 2020-8
- Sharepoint 2020-9
- Sharepoint 2020-10
Course 3: 392 Building Robust Excel Models with Power Query, formulas and VBA
- Prepaid expense models (resources).
- Accounting for prepaid expenses.
- Excel formulas detailed (Intro to three Excel models).
- Formula based prepaid expenses model (schedule).
- Calculate prepaid expenses Amortisation from exact start date (payment date).
- Prepaid expenses summary with Power Query and Pivot Table.
- Advanced VBA prepaid expenses Amortisation model.
- Bonus:Dynamic dashboard for divisional profit and loss statement(easy way).
- Thank you and super bonus.
Who is this course for?
- Part Qualified in the field of Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course.
- Freshly Qualified Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course related field Students.
- Graduates with No or little job experience in the field of Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course related field.
- Students currently studying or intending to study the Advance Accounting and QuickBooks related course or want to refresh knowledge on Advance Accounting and QuickBooks related courses.
- People who are already working in the Advance Accounting and QuickBooks related course industry but want to gain further knowledge about Advance Accounting and QuickBooks.
- Thinking of opening an Advance Accounting and QuickBooks Course related practice.
No prior knowledge or experience is required to enroll in this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.