Add to basket or enquire
Adult Nursing Training - USA Standard
The field of Nursing is a rewarding career for those who wish to work in a profession that gives back to those who need it most. Our online Adult Nursing Training course will help you learn important fundamental, practical skills involved in a career as a Nursing Assistant. Unlike other traditional nursing courses, our online program lets you study at home at a time and place that is most comfortable to you.
This online Adult Nursing Training course (USA Standards) provides an overview of the skills and techniques required in areas such as advanced patient hygiene procedures, environmental health and safety awareness for the practice nurse, and how to ensure patient safety and comfort in the adult care setting. Advanced principles of hygiene provide the learner with an overview of the functions, methods, and techniques applied in providing adult patient care with particular emphasis on the daily bath, oral hygiene and the benefits of a back massage in patient comfort. Essential patient personal care routines are also discussed. Environmental health outlines the necessary health and safety procedures relating to patient care and the safe operational use of electrical equipment. Patient care safety measures introduce the learner to techniques that help prevent falls and protect patients who are at risk for injury, burns or scalds, together with steps to prevent the spread of micro-organisms in the care environment.
Our online programme is so well designed that you feel as if you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). Effective support service and study materials including step by step tutorial videos allow you to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 10 CPD hours at the completion of your Adult Nursing Training course.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificate)
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and IAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Eligible to apply for the Student ID card
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Adult Nursing Training
- An introduction to the course
- Health, safety and hygiene for nurses
- Infection, asepsis and medical administration
- The immune system, rest and sleep and mobility issues
- Pain management, nutrition, and fluid and electrolyte balance
- Elimination and oxygenation in nursing
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Adult Nursing.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Who is this course for?
- If you work within the health care sector (usually at Assistant Practitioner level), you may be supported by your employer to complete the course.
- Anyone looking to work as a Nursing Assistant or other role within the health care sector. This could be in the NHS or other private sectors.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Having a sound educational background would be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course will help you to achieve a career in the following positions:
- General Nurse
- Health and Social Care Workers
- Other Health Care Professionals
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I buy this course for my brother in South Africa who is interested and will like to join the nursing profession.
Dear Camy Thank you very much for your query. Yes you can, but your brother has to take the course with his name & he will receive the logins to the course under his name.The requirements are - Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification & Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.The offer ends tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How much is the full course?
Dear Linda Thank you very much for your query. Its only £10. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
how much will the paper certificate of completion of the course cost
Dear Igor Thank you very much for your query. Successful candidates will receive a free e certificate & a printed certificate will be issued for £29 inside UK and £40 outside UK. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.