Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Adult Nursing & Social Care Training (USA Standards)
Work in a profession that gives back to those who need it most. This Adult Nursing & Social Care Training course will teach you the fundamental, practical skills needed for a career as a Nursing Assistant. Unlike other traditional nursing courses, our online program lets you study at home at a time and place that is most comfortable to you.
Study365 gives an overview of all the essential skills and techniques required. Our modules cover everything, beginning with an in-depth introduction and moving on to more advanced subjects, so you can build knowledge as you go. The course also includes modules such as health and safety, hygiene, medication administration, understanding the immune system, mobility, and immobility, pain management and nutrition.
Studying with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have unlimited access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Note: This course is structured to USA Standards
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- Lifetime Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to Nursing
- Communication in Nursing
- Health and Safety for Nursing
- Hygiene for Nursing
- Infection Control
- Medication Administration for Nursing
- Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Rest and Sleep for Nurses
- Mobility and Immobility Issues in Nursing
- Pain Management for Nurses
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Oxygenation in Nursing
You will have Lifetime access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate of Adult Nursing & Social Care Training.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course normally suits people who want to work while they study. If you work within the health care sector (usually at assistant practitioner level), you may be supported by your employer to complete the course.
- Anyone looking to work in a nursing assistant or other role in the health care sector. This could be in the NHS or any other private sector.
- Also, this online course useful for people who are looking to develop career in;
– Mental Health Nurse
– General Nurse
– Health and Social Care Workers
– Other Health care Professionals
This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone
- Professionals in the nursing and patient care industry hold various job titles like nursing assistant, health care aid and patient care staff but whatever the position is, they should be patient and caring and always possess the desire to assist people who cannot fully care for themselves.
- There are opportunities to work in GP surgeries, clinics, nursing and residential homes.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this a access into nursing course.Answer:
Yes. Adult Nursing & Social Care Training Course provides the important fundamental, practical skills involved in a career as a nursing assistant and you can easily learn the required skills and techniques relevant to adult nursing & social caring from the beginning.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Must this course be online ?Answer:
Dear Belinda, Yes. Adult Nursing & Social Care Training programme is fully online. This course included 365 days course access period and it covers 10 guided learning hours. You will have the following benefits. 1.Three mock exams and one final exam 2.free CPD and iAP accredited e-certificate 3.Tutor Support Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
which education body is accrediting this certicateAnswer:
Adult Nursing & Social Care Training – CPD & IAP Accredited is an online professional Training programme accredited by CPD( Continuous Professional Development Certification Service UK ) and IAP which is internationally recognised.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.