Add to basket or enquire
This amazing Soundbooth course will take you on a journey into expert instructor Bert Baldwin’s world of technical and artistic audio knowledge, demonstrated on the powerful platform of Soundbooth CS4. The beauty of Soundbooth is that you do not need to be an Audio Engineer to achieve professional, big-studio quality audio in your projects. During this excellent Soundbooth course you will learn editing basics including creating simple trims and volume edits, and how to use the Match Volume control. In addition, this Soundbooth course explores using effects, including the Graphic EQ effect and Advanced Dynamics effects, plus a handful of other techniques. Soundbooth offers a well-stocked rack of audio effects, as well as your own professional studio musician, right inside your computer.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What skills will I gain?
- Gain valuable tips and techniques for optimising your workflow when using Soundbooth
- This Soundbooth course provides you with a solid foundation for working with Adobe Soundbooth CS4
- This course shows you how to prepare audio tracks for any situation, from sound effects to voiceovers, from the studio to the stage
- Module 01: Getting to Know Soundbooth
- Module 02: Editing Basics
- Module 03: Effects Processing
- Module 04: Tools & Tips for a Better Workflow
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide any software along with this course, please acquire Adobe before you undertake the course.
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment. Pass mark is 65%.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment.
- You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Soundbooth CS4 certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Audio Engineer
- Sound Engineer
- Recording Engineer
- Music Producer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.