Add to basket or enquire
The average UK salary for Adobe Photoshop professionals is £34 000! (Source ITJobsWatch). This demonstrates an upward trend so don’t hesitate in starting your Adobe Photoshop studies now!
Get the latest Adobe Photoshop skills and place yourself ahead of the pack!
Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) contains vast improvements to content-aware tools. Two new Blur Tools (Spin Blur and Path Blur); as well as a new Focus Mask feature allows the selection of specific parts of an image based on whether or not they are in focus. Other beneficial advances, including speed increases for certain tasks, have also been addressed in the CC version of Adobe Photoshop.
The ACE Photoshop CC certification will demonstrate your competence across various skills such as – photo editing, web designing and the use of the numerous Photoshop tools. This qualification is an industry recognised certification. The Adobe Photoshop CC exam focuses on both the new and the key features of Photoshop Creative Cloud.
An internationally recognised certification will boost your CV and drastically increase your employment and earning potentials. Don’t let your outdated skill hold you back – get the latest Adobe Photoshop qualifications NOW!
What an online education can offer you:
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as you need to
- Study at your own pace - anywhere, anytime
- Studying is broken down into small ‘byte-sizes’ to improve memory retention
- Unlimited access to the courses and practice exams for 1 year
- Flexibility to choose which courses you want to study with our study bundles
- Also great for brushing up on skills and preparing for interviews
- Interactive E-Book
- Practice Questions with explanations
- Interactive Quizzes
- Test History
- Performance Review
- Powerful Analytics
- Full exam coverage
- Study Planner
Adobe Photoshop Course Curriculum:
- Lesson 1 – Getting Started
- Lesson 2 – Creating Basic Images
- Lesson 3 – Managing Selections and Layers
- Lesson 4 – Adjusting Images
- Lesson 5 – Refining Images
- Lesson 6 – Managing Files in a Production Workflow
- Lesson 7 – Creating Raster Images
- Lesson 8 – Applying Vector Image Tools
- Lesson 9 – Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
- Lesson 10 – Automating Tasks
- Lesson 11 – Editing Video
- Lesson 12 – Setting Project Requirements
- Lesson 13 – Appendix A
- Lesson 14 – Appendix B
Who is this course for?
Adobe is a world leader in the development of various types of web design, graphic design and authoring software. Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Digital Designers, System Integrators and Developers worldwide use Adobe Software.
An Adobe certification will provide employers and clients with formal proof of your expertise in Adobe products. Adobe offers three levels of Adobe Certification tests that will demonstrate your proficiency in:
A single Adobe Product – ACE (Adobe Certified Expert)
Multiple Adobe Products – ACE Specialist
The entire range of Adobe Products – ACE Master
Adobe also provides Adobe Product Instructors the option to formalise their skills, knowledge and efficiency through the Adobe Certification program or through the ACI Certification Program (Adobe Certified Instructor).
Enquire NOW and one of our expert Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the ideal Adobe Course for your current skill levels and career requirements. Make an informed choice and get a high quality online education.
Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, System Integrator, Developer
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.