Add to basket or enquire
Adobe Photoshop (CC) Training
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Are you looking to develop your skills of using Adobe Photoshop for your workflow? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Adobe Photoshop Essential (CC) Training Course. Global Edulink, as a leading professional courses provider in the UK, this training course trains you how to use Adobe Photoshop in your workflow.
This training course provides you with the concepts and skills to use Adobe Photoshop effectively. You get hands-on practice working with basic and advanced techniques to get the most out of your experience. You will learn layer basics, photo retouching and image editing. Whether you are a designer, illustrator, photographer, video artist, webmaster or just a beginner, Photoshop offers you many opportunities to make your images look great.
Learn Photoshop to an advanced level with professional training (materials) of Global Edulink. Imagine being able to begin to master Adobe Photoshop by producing professional quality images for web, print and mobile devices. Use layers, apply effects and filters to create special effects, including textures and lighting. You'll develop your ability to create accurate masks, image effects, and retouch images, isolate areas and save masks with specialised tools.
Our online programme is well designed that make you feel same as you are in the classroom. Training course includes well designed Video tutorials, mentor support service, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum. These facilities build your confidence to study well and guide you to develop your skills and knowledge how to use Adobe Photoshop (CC) in your workflow.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Our online Adobe Photoshop (CC) Essentials Training course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours. Each unit carries 10 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Curriculum : Adobe Photoshop (CC) Training
Unit 01 (20 Guided learning hours)
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Setting up and getting around the interface
- Photoshop Interface Fundamentals
- Opening and Setting up a document
- Documents and Navigation
- Digital Image Fundamentals
- Camera Raw Fundamentals
- Cropping and Straightening Images
- Extending Images
- Working with Layers
- Transforming, Distorting, and Warping Images
- Working with Smart Objects
- Working with Layer Masks
- Making Selections
Unit 02 (20 Guided learning hours)
- Essential Blend Modes
- Adjustment Layer Essentials
- Simple compositing
- Creative Adjustment Layer Techniques
- Retouching Essentials
- Combining Multiple Images
- Essential Filters: Flowers
- Artistic Filters
- Filters That Create Content (Render)
- Type Essentials
Unit 03 (20 Guided learning hours)
- Essential Layer Effects and Styles
- Basic Shape Layers
- Layer Styles and Effects
- Scale, Rotate, Skew, and Warp
- Painting Fundamentals
- Moving Images
- Adjusting Image Luminance
- Working with Libraries
- Saving for the Web
- Art boards: Designing for Screen
- Exporting Files and Sharing Images
- Photoshop Mobile
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Adobe Photoshop (CC) Training by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This entry-level course typically attracts attendees looking to develop an understanding of using Adobe Photoshop for your workflow.
This online training course is for all levels of Photoshop users, from complete novices to seasoned users, who may wish to take this course in to rid themselves of bad Photoshop habits.
This course is aimed at designers and developers who are new to Photoshop and who want to get to grips with the user interface and learn the basics of animation and interactivity.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- As this course is aimed at beginners, all that is assumed is that learners are familiar with the web, its terminology and how Adobe Photoshop is used within this environment.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become a Graphic Designer, Web Designer, and Animation designer etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.