Add to basket or enquire
This training is designed for the absolute beginner, and you will learn Adobe Photoshop CC from the ground up, with no prior experience required. Starting with the basics, in this Photoshop tutorial for beginners, you will learn how to setup your work environment, open files, and perform various editing functions that Photoshop has to offer.
Our Adobe Photoshop – Professional CC offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn the basics of the program.
- Having this course, you’ll master the working environment.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn how to edit digital images.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to use lasso, healing brush and patch tools.
- In this course, you’ll learn about layer adjustment techniques.
- This course will teach you how to create logos, business cards and flyers.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in Typography.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to design web based graphics.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course.The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOSHOP
- DOCUMENT NAVIGATION AND DIGITAL IMAGE EDITING
- TUTORING CAMERA RAW AND CROPPING IMAGES
- EXPLORING AND TRANSFORMING LAYERS BASICS
- CONVERTING LAYERS TO SMART OBJECTS
- USE LASSO TOOLS AND COMBINING SELECTIONS
- BLEND MODES AND LAYER ADJUSTMENT
- LAYER ADJUSTMENT TECHNIQUES
- HEALING BRUSH AND PATCH TOOLS
- COMBING MULTIPLE IMAGES & ESSENTIAL FILTERS
- ARTIST FILTERS AND CREATE CONTENT
- LAYER EFFECTS AND STYLES
- USING THE SHAPING TOOLS AND PAINTING ESSENTIALS
- MOVING IMAGES AND LIBRARIES
- ARTBOARD ESSENTIALS AND SHARING IMAGES
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide any software along with this course, please acquire Adobe before you undertake the course.
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Adobe Photoshop – Professional CC Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University students, graduates
- Web designer or Web developer
- Video or Animation designer
- New or Temporary staff
- Photographer or Photo editor
- Advertising professionals
- Video or Film editors
- Graphics designer
- IT professionals
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Adobe Photoshop CC software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
This training leads you to become a Graphic Designer, Web Designer, and Animation designer etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.