This course will teach you everything you need to know to start photo editing today using Adobe Lightroom. By taking this course today, you will learn all of the basics to get started - whether you are using Lightroom 6, 5, 4, or 3 - and you will learn how to use the program to its fullest potential.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
You've always wanted to learn how to easily edit your photos. Lightroom is the perfect tool for you. It's robust, yet intuitive. This course will teach you everything you to start photo editing today.
Make your photos pop!
This Lightroom training course is the perfect course for beginners. Learn all of the basics to get started in just over an hour of content. Whether you are using Lightroom 6, 5, 4, or 3, this course will teach you how to use the program to its fullest potential.
Some of the key topics include:
- Program Layout
- Importing and Exporting Photos
- Basic Tools
- Advanced Tools
- Photo Editing Technique
- Adding Watermarks to Your Photos
- Graduated, Radial, Spot Removal, Adjustment Brush Filters
- and so much more!
Also, no need to purchase Lightroom for this course. If you don't have a version, I will teach you how to get a free trial version of Adobe Lightroom.
Adobe Lightroom Course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Course Introduction
- Introduction To Course
- Get A FREE Trial Of Adobe Lightroom
Topic 2 - Lightroom Basics
- Lightroom – Program Layout
- Importing Photos And Organization
- Lightroom Tools – The Run Down I
- Lightroom Tools – The Run Down II
- Lightroom Tools – The Run Down III
- Basic Photo Editing Principals
- Saving/Exporting Photographs
Topic 3 - Advanced Lightroom Technique
- Spot Removal Filter & Red Eye Removal
- Radial Filter & Graduated Filter
- Adjustment Brush
- Correcting Perspective With Upright Tool
- Adding A Watermark To Your Photos
- Lightroom Tip: View Photos In Full Screen
Topic 4 - Phil's Photo Editing Workflow
- Photo Editing Workflow: Oranges
- Photo Editing Workflow: Bamboo
- Photo Editing Workflow: The Bruery
- Photo Editing Workflow: Architecture
- Photo Editing Workflow: Dead Grass
Topic 5 - BONUS: Lightroom Lessons From The Art Of Travel Photography Course
- Editing Exposure
- Editing White Balance
- Editing A Flash Photo
- Cropping Photos
- Silhouettes In Lightroom
- Editing Sunsets
- Working With Landscapes
- Playing With Saturation
- More Lightroom Practice
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to use Adobe Lightroom to edit photos.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Paul hook asked:
Hi is this a one day course please
Hi Paul, once registered, you'll get lifetime access to the course and it will not expire. You can study at your own pace during your convenient time. :)This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
is this for lightroom 5?
Hi Marshall, the instructor is using Adobe Lightroom 5. Whether you are using Lightroom 6, 5, 4, or 3, this course will teach you how to use the program to its fullest potential. :)This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.