The Adobe Lightroom CC course is about making you a competent photographer. If you are wondering how Photoshop can transform your entire photography adventure, then you have come to the right place.
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Adobe Lightroom CC is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Adobe Lightroom CC:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course teaches you the techniques of world-class photography and provides a detailed breakdown of the fundamentals of Lightroom CC in an easy to grasp method. You will also master the most powerful tools in Lightroom CC and learn to work with the intrigues of exposure, lighting, editing, and filtering for precise balance in differing scenarios. Sharpen your skills with this training course and understand why Photoshop skills are demanded these days to be a professional photographer.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Lightroom Classic CC
- Intro to Lightroom Classic CC
- Importing and Organizing in Lightroom Classic CC
- Crop and Rotate Lightroom Classic CC
- White Balance in Lightroom Classic
- Exposure in Lightroom Classic CC
- Color and Saturation in Lightroom Classic CC
- Sharpening and Noise Reduction in Lightroom Classic CC
- Vignettes, Grain and Dehaze in Lightroom Classic CC
- Exporting in Lightroom Classic CC
- Lens Corrections in Lightroom Classic CC
- Split Tone in Lightroom Classic CC
- Removing Blemishes With the Heal and Clone Tools in Lightroom Classic CC
- Graduated, Radial and Brush Adjustments in Lightroom Classic CC
- Adjustment Brush Presets in Lightroom Classic CC
- Range Masks in Lightroom Classic CC
- Full Edit – Portrait in Lightroom Classic CC
- Intro to Lightroom CC
- Import and Organize in Lightroom CC
- Crop and Rotate in Lightroom CC
- White Balance and Saturation in Lightroom CC
- Light – Exposure and Tone Curve in Lightroom CC
- Color Mixer in Lightroom CC
- Effects in Lightroom CC
- Split Toning in Lightroom CC
- Details in Lightroom CC
- Optics in Lightroom CC
- Geometry in Lightroom CC
- Exporting and Sharing Lightroom CC
- Healing and Clone Brushes in Lightroom CC
- Brush Adjustments Lightroom CC
- Radial and Linear Gradients Lightroom CC
- Advanced Optione and Presets in Lightroom CC
- Full Edit – Night Photo in Lightroom CC
- Full Edit – Portrait in Lightroom CC
- Editing Photos in Your Web Browses With Lightroom CC
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Adobe Lightroom CC is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this only theory course or I will be able to practice on lightroom as well?
Hi Magda, Thanks for the question. This is completely a video course with all the video lectures. You can practice on your own by watching the video lectures. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.