Adobe InDesign CC 2014 – NEW!
Finance options available
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- NUS card is included in price
£392 (was £495) OR 4 easy monthly payments of £98 – Interest Free!
The average UK salary for Adobe InDesign professionals is £35,000! (Source ITJobsWatch).
Get the latest Adobe InDesign qualification NOW!
Adobe InDesign CC (Creative Cloud) 2014 contains numerous improvements, enhancements and new features. Just a few of these are EPUB enhancements, drag and drop columns and rows, colour groups, footnote enhancements, scale effects, Behance (a collaborative creative network) integration, enhanced package with IDML and PDF, QR Code support within data merge and HiDPI support for Windows. As well as the long list of additions and improvements, there are also a number of critical bug fixes in this version which is increasing its popularity amongst users. Keep ahead of the rest and gain YOUR Adobe InDesign qualification!
The Adobe InDesign CC 2014 qualification will validate your proficiency in using the industry standard publishing application for print publications, interactive PDF documents, digital magazines and EPUBs.
Adding the internationally recognisedAdobe InDesign CC 2014 certification to your CV will expand your career prospects and increase your employment and earning potentials with current, or future, employers. Start your studies TODAY!
What an online education can offer you:
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as you need to
- Study at your own pace - anywhere, anytime
- Studying is broken down into small ‘byte-sizes’ to improve memory retention
- Unlimited access to the courses and practice exams for 1 year
- Flexibility to choose which courses you want to study with our study bundles
- Also great for brushing up on skills and preparing for interviews
- Interactive E-Book
- Practice Questions with explanations
- Interactive Quizzes
- Test History
- Performance Review
- Powerful Analytics
- Full exam coverage
- Study Planner
Adobe InDesign CC 2014 Course Curriculum:
- Lesson 1 – Getting Started with InDesign
- Lesson 2 – Designing a Document
- Lesson 3 – Customising a Document
- Lesson 4 – Working with Page Elements
- Lesson 5 – Building Tables
- Lesson 6 – Preparing a Document for Delivery
- Lesson 7 – Preparing Documents for Multiple Formats
- Lesson 8 – Managing Advanced Page Elements
- Lesson 9 – Managing Styles
- Lesson 10 – Building Complex Paths
- Lesson 11 – Managing External Files and Creating Dynamic Documents
- Lesson 12 – Managing Long Documents
- Lesson 13 – Publishing InDesign Files for Other Formats and Customising Print Settings
- Lesson 14 – Appendix A
- Lesson 15 – Appendix B
- Lesson 16 – Appendix C
- Lesson 17 – Appendix D
- Lesson 18 – Appendix E
- Lesson 19 – Appendix F
Who is this course for?
Adobe is a world leader in the development of various types of web design, graphic design and authoring software. Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Digital Designers, System Integrators and Developers worldwide use Adobe Software.
An Adobe certification will provide employers and clients with formal proof of your expertise in Adobe products. Adobe offers three levels of Adobe Certification tests that will demonstrate your proficiency in:
A single Adobe Product – ACE (Adobe Certified Expert)
Multiple Adobe Products – ACE Specialist
The entire range of Adobe Products – ACE Master
Adobe also provides Adobe Product Instructors the option to formalise their skills, knowledge and efficiency through the Adobe Certification program or through the ACI Certification Program (Adobe Certified Instructor).
Enquire NOW and one of our expert Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the ideal Adobe Course for your current skill levels and career requirements. Make an informed choice and get a high quality online education.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.