The Knowledge Academy
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Adobe Illustrator Masterclass Training Overview
This Adobe Illustrator Masterclass this course provides you with a comprehensive understanding of how to get the most out of this powerful graphic design software. It covers everything from the basics of Adobe Illustrator, such as drawing shapes, to the more complex tools relating to effects and layers.
Adobe Illustrator is a widely used graphics application that enables individuals to produce icons, logos, typographies, and illustrations for web, print, video, interactive, and mobile. You will learn how to use all the tools offered by Illustrator, in order to utilise the features and thus produce the best possible graphics. Adobe Illustrator can be used for a range of different projects, hence the design principles delegates will acquire knowledge of can be applied within a variety of environments.After completing this course you will be able to use your newly acquired skills and see a noticeable difference in the quality of your graphics and designs.
Our expert instructors have years of real-world experience in using Adobe Illustrator, both professionally and personally, so they can provide great tips throughout the training to help make your course the best it can be. Our Adobe InDesign Masterclass is aimed to give you all the tools you need to be able to effectively use Adobe Illustrator, so if you are new to Illustrator or you use it every day, our experts can show you how to get the most out of it.
Adobe Illustrator Masterclass Outline
This Adobe Illustrator Masterclass explores the following topics:
Selection and Drawing Tools
- Drawing and Editing Basic Shapes
- Creating Paths using the Pen and Pencil Tools
- Using Brushes
- Using the Pathfinder Tool
- Selection Tools
- Isolation Mode
- Using Live Trace
- Applying Stroke and Fill Colours
- RGB, CMYK, and Pantone Colours
- Using Kuler and the ‘Live Colour’ Panel
- ‘Live Colour’ Recolouring
- Gradients and Blends
- Saving and Importing Colours
- Using Live Paint to Simplify Complex Illustration Tasks
Working with Text
- Typing Directly onto the Page
- Importing Text from a Text File
- Setting Text Attributes
- Wrapping Text
Working with Images
- Adding Images and other Artwork to Illustrator
- Choosing Whether to Link or Embed Images
- Working with Clipping Paths
- Editing Image Colours and Appearance
- Using ‘Live Trace’ to Create Vector Art from Photographs
Effects and the Appearance Panel
- Using Effects and Appearances
- Multiple Fills and Strokes on a Path
- Creating and Using Graphic Styles
Working with Layers
- Creating Layers
- Setting Layer Properties
- Viewing, Hiding, and Locking Layers
- Moving Objects between Layers
- Document Profiles
- Managing Artboards
- Grids, Guides, and Positioning
- Adding and Using Guidelines
- Exploring Artwork for Photoshop or InDesign
- Using the Info Panel and Transform Panel
- Moving, Aligning, and Grouping Objects
- Using Envelope Distortions
- Creating and Editing Symbols
- Creating 3D Objects in Illustrator
- Keyboard Shortcuts
Who is this course for?
This course is for anybody wishing to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator.
Who should attend this Adobe Illustrator Training Course?
This Course would be useful in the following careers:
- Marketing Assistants or Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Executives or Digital Marketing Managers
- Brand Executives or Brand Managers
- Image editors
- Graphic designers
Adobe Illustrator Prerequisites
There are no formal requirements, so anyone can attend this Adobe Illustrator Masterclass course.
Adobe Illustrator skills will help you pursue a career in graphic design.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.