Add to basket or enquire
If you would like to start creating beautiful vector art with Adobe Illustrator, this fantastic-value online video course is the place to begin your rewarding artistic and technical journey towards Adobe Illustrator expertise. Adobe Illustrator is the global-standard vector graphics app for creating logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile.
The first module in the training will get you up-to-speed with the basics by focusing on the workspace and exploring the various tools in Illustrator such as shapes, fills and strokes. From that you’ll move on to exciting projects such as creating a logo, caricature and recreating a Picasso painting with Illustrator. By the end of the training, you will also be familiar with exporting methods for use with print, web or in other Adobe software.
How Do I Learn?
Video-based eLearning is a flexible way for busy students and professionals to fit their development with Adobe Illustrator around their busy schedules. With no deadlines to meet or live class to commit to, learners can progress at their own pace and recap areas of learning as often as they want to.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the 6 hours and 44 minutes of video training to get creative with Adobe Illustrator.
Module 1: Tools and Effects in Illustrator
- After a course introduction, move on to an introduction to Adobe Illustrator.
- Discover how to use the basic tools in Illustrator.
- Learn how to work with shapes.
- Explore the use of fills and strokes.
- Over three detailed demos, find out how to use the pencil, pen and brush tools.
- Find out what you need to know about the compound path.
- Get to grips with gradients before progressing to layers and grooves.
- Learn about transparency and graphic style.
- Explore transforming, moving and rotating objects.
- Find out about the type tool.
- Focus on how to blend shapes and colours.
- Learn about the basic effects in Illustrator.
- Discover what you need to know about the image trace tool.
Module 2: Creating Projects in Illustrator
- Over four detailed video demos, find out how to create a caricature.
- In two steps, explore what you need to know when it comes to recreating a Wonka Bar logo.
- Explore the area of creating a logo.
- In six detailed steps, work through the process of recreating a Pablo Picasso painting with Illustrator.
- Discover more about exporting.
- Consolidate your knowledge with a helpful conclusion.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn on all your internet-enabled devices 24/7.
- Technical support is easily accessible, should it be required.
- eLearning is both a cost and time effective way to get up and running with Adobe Illustrator.
- Connect with other learners with the easy-to-use online community.
- Access to the course material is for 12 months on signing up.
- The second module builds on the basic skills you have just acquired to take your Illustrator know-how to the next level.
- Getting to grips with Adobe mean acquiring an exciting new skill that will empower you to use your creativity and tech know-how in both a personal and professional context.
Course completion certificate included.
Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Learn anytime, anywhere!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.