London Software Training
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Our bespoke one-to-one Adobe Illustrator courses are ideal for anyone wanting to learn the basics, consolidate their knowledge or work at an advanced level with the software. During the course you will cover the essentials of the program before moving on to more advanced skills or you can even spend time working on your own projects.
Our two day one-to-one courses offer a comprehensive introduction to the software, allowing you to gain more in-depth insight into its capabilities, giving you the time you need to consolidate your new skills.
Our course prices include:
- Expert teaching from practicing architects, designers & software pros
- Hands-on, practical lessons
- Tailoring of syllabus & work on your projects
- Bespoke video tutorials for revision & development
- Digital reference book for revision
- LST certificate of completion
- Free career guidance available
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
Our one-to-one Adobe Illustrator courses will give you a great understanding of Illustrator and you'll leave being able to use the program with confidence. After the course you'll have the skills to create your own logos, drawings, typography and complex illustrations.
- Setting up Illustrator projects
- Identify project requirements
- Establish target audience and needs
- Define media format and publishing requirements
- User interface
- Identify user interface elements
- Create and select Workspaces
- Navigate and zoom documents
- Creating artwork
- Understanding difference between vector and bitmap formats
- Apply design principles to create artwork
- Using pen and shape tools to create basic geometry
- Selecting and Grouping objects
- Transform and modify elements
- Create and manipulate text
- Organise artwork using layers
- Create symbols
- Selecting and applying colours
- Creating colour swatches
- Applying and modifying gradients
- Working with spot colours
- Effects and transparency
- Apply transparency to objects
- Blend elements using blend effects
- Working with bitmaps
- Placing raster images
- Using the links panel to relink and update images
- Tracing images using live trace presets
- Publish artwork
- Identifying common file formats
- Choose appropriate settings to optimise graphics on the screen, print and video
- Creating JPEG, PDF, PNG, SVG
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for those looking to gain the confidence to use the software with ease in a tailored, supportive environment. No experience is necessary and we'll have you designing with confidence within the first hour of your class, whatever your ability.
No previous experience of Adobe Illustrator is required, just a keenness to learn!
Adobe Illustrator opens up many opportunities within industry, we offer guidance on CV and portfolio building as part of the course. You may also want to look at London Software Training’s Career Development Packages to develop your creative opportunities.
- Product Design
- Graphic Design
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.