Add to basket or enquire
Adobe Director helps in creation and publication of advanced interactive games, demonstrations, prototypes as well as eLearning courses and simulations for multiple devices such as web, iOS devices PCs including Apple Mac, CDs and DVDs.
The latest version of Adobe Director is 12 and it is perfect for publishing games to iOS devices through an advanced workflow. Games can be republished for running on iOS platforms.
Through this Adobe Director Training you will learn that the gaming experience can be improved through incorporation of fresh support for accelerometers and different device centric interactions. Some of the key features of Adobe Director are as follows.
- Publishing to iOS device workflows:
Adobe Director 12 will publish games onto iOS devices through a progressive and amazing workflow. An existing game can undergo republication within the iOperating System Platform. The game playing experience can be improved by fresh leverage for accelerometers and device particular interactions.
- PVR Texture Compressor:
This provides support for the PVR textures compression from Apple for movies and games fashioned in the Director. PVRTC refers to texture compression that is employed across different generations of iPods, iPhones and iPads.
- Top Quality Resolution Retina Display
High Quality Resolution Retina Display is facilitated for games or movies framed using Adobe Director. Default Retina method/mode can publish through iOS devices providing support for Retina Display.
- Support for Apple Game Centre
Apple Games Centre is known for its interactive social gaming, as well as leaderboard and achievements notifications
- iAds Manager for Extra Support
This ensures animation and interactive display of key banner adverts from the Mac iAds server. Through the use of LingoScript and/or Java-Script, there is optimal depth settings using Adobe Director for stereoscopy.
- Extremely Sensational Post-processing Effects
Additional exciting effects can be added for visually enhancing films such as adjust colour, convolution filter, bloom effect, night vision, depth of field, etc.
- Interesting Fresh Textures
Director movies can be a visual delight through advanced fresh textures such as CubeMap, and Render Texture. There is also support for video, audio-hearing and visual file formats numbering more than forty. There is flexibility for including content in nearly every crucial format including DVD Video, FLV and F4V. There is also a broad range of audiovisual as well as graphic formats such as 3D, vectors and text
- Excessive 3D Support
Advanced 3D is available for more rich environments including 3D models through SketchUp and 3-D warehouse. Native 3-D rendering through DirectX 9 support is available as well. Establish games with real time collisions and fashion simulations modelling gravity and remaining forces. The Adobe Director Physics engine provides advanced interaction and dynamic motion as well as flash technology. Expanding creative choices through import of content created with Adobe-Flash 11 within the apps is also critical.
- Bitmap Filters That Add Richness
You can attain a wide range of varied visual effects such as blur, glow, drop shadow and bevel with bitmap filter in application through interface of users or scripting. Extending the authoring environment and playback engines with ecosystem of 3rd party extras is also a feature of Adobe Director.
- Simple Multiple Version Output
Expanding market reach through once authored and published across different platform and technology. The output is ready for customers across all computers, webs, DVDs and CDs. Parallax mapping enhances normal and/or bump mapping methodology through greater depth and realism with lower performance impact.
- Cloth-Simulations Capabilities
The cloth stimulation techniques incorporating flag plus banners within the game.
- Adobe Director and Behaviour Features
Behaviours are a top feature of Adobe Director whereby one or more behaviours can bring an idea to life and update or modify the manner in which a Director movie functions or operates. Behaviour refers to Lingo script designed to be applied to sprites and frames within the movie.
Once a behaviour is composed, it can be attached to objects in movie through dragging and dropping behaviour onto a sprite or frame script channel. Adobe Director comes with pre-built behaviours that create custom behaviour from a scratch. The first step in coming up with behaviour is determining the extent of work that needs to be accomplished and how it should function.
Ideas need to be taken and simplified to develop the idea into a workable lingo behaviour. The behaviour will be described within a short para or statement. This behaviour will permit a sprite to move around the perimeter of the sprite rectangle within a clockwise fashion. This explains what is required of the behaviour to do.
The description needs to be analysed and broken into pieces that will become functional behaviour.
Determine the sprite properties and variables for behaviour that will be needed. The next step is to declare the property variable in the behaviour. The next step is to initialise the property variables used in behaviour.
The next step is to establish the definable behaviour parameters. Another important point is to write the method handler or handlers to get the job accomplished. Following this, the animation is used for driving an exitFrame handler.
1. Adobe Director Introduction
2. Adobe Director Interface Tools
3. Adobe Director Menus
Adobe Director Training Conclusion:
- A powerful aspect of the Adobe Director is the extensibility attained through plug-in apps known as Xtras. Extras for OS desktop manipulations and Shell control as well as PDF readers and more are also available.
- Creation by users or purchase from 3rd party vendors are the two ways to attain this. A powerful aspect of Director is the extensibility attained through Xtras or plug in apps. Extras can support media types beyond the stock version of softwares. A new change in versions of the Director ensures that developers are required for modifying products to create ongoing support.
- For online distribution, projects can be published for embedding in websites through the Shockwave plugin. Shockwave files also possess a DCR file extension. Non interactive video formats such as QuickTime and sequences of images ensure the export of the Director score timeline.
- These are some of the obvious benefits of Adobe Director. Adobe Director is perfect for those in the creative field who want to create powerful and compelling visuals.
- The amazing and intricate visuals and animation effects that can be created through Adobe Director make it the software of choice for directors as well as producers. Adobe Director has the power to make any movie high on visual effects as well as creative impact.
- The best part about Adobe Director is that it is superior in many respects to Flash and is the perfect option for those who want to create movies with interesting narratives and compelling visuals as well as communicate in ways that are awesome!
Who is this course for?
Where do our learners come from?
Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Adobe Director – The Complete Guide to Adobe Director courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.
- Adobe Director requires basic working knowledge of computers and detailed understanding of the tutorials.
- Adobe Director refers to the primary editor on the Adobe Shockwave platform dominating the interactive multimedia product space during 1990s.
- DCR files are played through the Adobe Shockwave Player in addition to compiling native executables for Windows and Mac OS X. Therefore, one has to be conversant with all of this.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.