Add to basket or enquire
Adobe CS5.5 : Production Premium – What’s New
In this Adobe CS5.5: Production Premium – What’s New series, you will learn how to streamline your production process with new tools for a more efficient and effective workflow. Quickly get up to speed on these skills, and stay ahead of the curve with this latest version of Adobe’s Production Premium software.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This course is comprised of the following modules:
- Merging Clips in Premiere
- Using Warp Stabilizer in After Effects
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Script -to -Story Workflow
- Repousse & After Effects
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Adobe CS5.5: Production Premium – What’s New.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
Who is this course for?
- Job seekers
- Graphic designers
- Video editors
- Web developers
- Web designers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing
- Digital Media
- Digital Marketing
- Print Production
- Multimedia Developer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.