Adobe After Effects 7 Pro: Essentials
These instructional videos hosted by Steve Holmes, an award-winning British designer and animator, are indispensable for learning the basics of the industry-standard tool for motion graphics and special effects design and production. With over 14 hours of indexed tutorials included in the After Effects 7 Pro: Essentials series, you will: learn incredible ways to control keyframes, use parenting and time remapping, understand and use powerful masking and blending modes, create mattes, and use adjustment layers to add complex, yet simple, impact to your animations.
Adobe After Effects 7 Pro: Professional Features
Discover the world of animation with After Effects 7 Pro: Professional Features. Hosted by Steve Holmes, these training videos focus on new features and explore After Effects’ incredible 3D world, with lights, cameras, motion, and expressions for realistic animation. Learn powerful techniques for keying, rotoscoping, and motion tracking for incredible effects and compositing. Advance your skills to the next level with an in-depth and practical look at the effects, techniques, tips, and tricks used for high-end productions.
Course Curriculum - Adobe After Effects 7 Pro: Essentials
Part 01 – Interface, Footage & Animation Essentials
- Module 01 – The Grand Tour
- Module 02 – The Project Panel & Workspaces
- Module 03 – The New & Powerful Comp Panel
- Module 04 – The Timeline & Previewing
- Module 05 – Importing & Organizing Footage
- Module 06 – Video Standards & the Clip Panel
Part 02 – Masking, Mattes, Effects & Text Animation
- Module 01 – Parenting, Nesting & Time Remapping
- Module 02 – Incredibly Cool Masking
- Module 03 – Introduction to Effects & Presets
- Module 04 – Mattes & Layer Blending Modes
- Module 05 – Track Mattes, Adjustment Layers & Effects
- Module 06 – Creating & Formatting Type
- Module 07 – Basic Text Animation & Presets
- Module 08 – Output & Export
- Module 09 – Preferences
Course Curriculum - Adobe After Effects 7 Pro: Professional Features
Part 1- Advanced Text, Mastering 3D & Expressions
- Module 01: Type Überanimation
- Module 02: Welcome to 3D
- Module 03: Creating & Controlling 3D Cameras
- Module 04: 3D Objects, Lights & Materials
- Module 05: Intro to Expressions
- Module 06: A World of Controlled Randomness
- Module 07: Expression Dessert
- Module 08: Tips & Tricks for Incredible 3D Expressions
Part 2 – Keying, Rotoscoping, Color Adjustment & Tracking
- Module 01: Cool Keying Workflow
- Module 02: Color Adjustment & Compositing Techniques
- Module 03: All About Rotoscoping
- Module 04: Dynamic Motion Tracking
The course bundle will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course bundle is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of each course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for all assessments and certifications when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course bundle will be awarded the Adobe After Effects 7 Pro: Essentials certificate and Adobe After Effects 7 Pro: Professional Features separately by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Who is this course for?
- Job seekers
- Graphic designers
- Video editors
- Web developers
- Web designers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Graphic Design
- Digital Media
- Digital Marketing
- Print Production
- Image editing
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.