Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Administrator
If you wish to communicate your ideas effectively and acquire support for your goals, the Administrator course is perfectly suitable as you will learn to capture the attention of your audience, stay in control, be confident and manage presentations and meetings. Learn to enhance body language, use facial expressions, and use visuals to make your idea memorable, handle distractions with ease, come across as credible and appear completely calm. Engage with your audience positively and earn their respect. Inspire and motivate your learners and make them feel like you care about what you’re saying. Learn to keep control of your body, do not negate yourself, stay focused, minimise fillers and pause when it is important during your conversation. Identify your audience and know what they are expecting, break nervous habits and use small talk to confidently pique the interest of the audience.
The Administrator course will provide an introduction to administrator, prepare your presentation, and discover how adults learn, identify your learning style, learn to keep learners engaged and teach every learner simultaneously.
The Administrator course is comprehensive and features the best advice and guidance on expanding your career as an academic administrator or leader. There is an ever-increasing need for qualified individuals who have a solid understanding of what it takes to capture the attention of one’s audience, and there has never been a better time than right now to take your career to new heights! This is a CPD certified course that will demonstrate you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive course awarded by CPD. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register with us will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
- Prepare your material so that you’re comfortable presenting it
- Learn to captivate your audience within the first 5 minutes
- Learn to be calm, cool and collected
- Learn to engage your audience so their attention never wonders
- Learn to manage the pace of the presentation, meeting or discussion
[Module 01] Introduction
- Administrator Introduction video
[Module 02] Prepare presentation
- Administrator Prepare Your Presentation
- Administrator slideshow handout
[Module 03] Connect with audience
- Administrator Connect with Your Audience
Bullseye: How to Target All Learners Simultaneously
[Module 04] Introduction
- Bullseye – Workbook
- Bullseye Introduction video
[Module 05] Discover How Adults Learn
- Bullseye Session 1 Part I Discover How Adults Learn
- Bullseye Session 1 Part II Discover How Adults Learn
[Module 06] Capture Every Learner
- Bullseye Session 2 Identify Your Learning Style
- Bullseye Session 3 Capture Every Learner Immediately
[Module 07] Teach every learner simultaneously and keep them engaged
- Bullseye Session 4 Keep Every Learner Engaged
- Bullseye Session 5 Teach Every Learner Simultaneously
[Module 08] Ensure “Gets It”
- Bullseye Session 6 Ensure Every Learner
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
In order to qualify in the ‘Administrator’ course successfully, learners will take an online test with each module being rounded off with multiple-choice questions. This online test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the ‘Administrator’ certificate accredited by CPD.
CPD is a leading awarding body in the United Kingdom that meets an excellent standard of high quality education. CPD is committed towards the enhancement of proficiency and personal skills in order to develop learners’ skills and abilities. CPD ensures that both practical and academic qualifications assist individuals to re-skill or up-skill and maintain a competitive advantage in their chosen industry.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free E-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for,
- Academic Administrators
- Academic Leaders
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
The Certificate in Administrator will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in academic administration. You can study further courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and enhance your expertise as a master presenter, and you can add this as a skillset to your resume.
- Academic Leader - £49,000 (Approximately)
- Academic Group Leader - £60,000 (Approximately)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.