Add to basket or enquire
In today's data-driven world, efficient data entry administrators are in high demand. With the increasing reliance on data for decision-making, organisations across industries are seeking skilled professionals who can manage and process data accurately and efficiently. The Data Entry Administrator course will equip you with the essential skills and knowledge to excel in this rewarding field.
This comprehensive course covers various aspects of data entry, starting with an introduction to data entry techniques, using the computer for data entry, and standard rules and guidelines to follow. You will also gain proficiency in using Excel for efficient data entry, including Flash Fill and Autofill. Furthermore, the course explores creating data entry forms in Excel and using statistics packages to enhance your data entry skills.
This Data Entry Administrator Consists of the Following Title Course:
- Data Entry Administrator
Additional Gift Course List:
- Microsoft Excel Complete Training
Enrol in the course to jumpstart your career aspirations.
- Understand the fundamentals of data entry and best practices.
- Become proficient in using the computer for accurate data entry.
- Learn Excel techniques for efficient and automated data entry.
- Create customised data entry forms in Excel.
- Utilise statistics packages to enhance data entry capabilities.
- Ensure adherence to common rules and guidelines for data entry.
These course materials were developed with the assistance of experts, and all Data Entry Administrator-related content is kept current on a regular basis to prevent learners from falling behind on recent developments in the related field.
This course is lively and well-paced to assist you in quick learning. To give students the skills and knowledge of the industry needed to advance their careers in related fields, we have divided the course into numerous user-friendly Lectures that cover all crucial aspects of Data Entry Administrator.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Using the Computer for Data Entry
- Module 3: Common Rules and Guidelines for Data Entry
- Modele 4: Using Excel for Efficient Data Entry
- Module 5: Using Excel’s Flash Fill and Autofill to Automate Data Entry
- Module 6: How to Create a Data Entry Form in Excel?
- Module 7: Using Statistics Packages in Data Entry
----------and 1 more Course----------
Our Learner's Top Reviews:
- Varsha Sivamohan - “It was a great experience. The course was jampacked with excellent information. And when I needed help, Skill-up helped me with technical problems instantly. Fast feedback.”
- Charlie Anderson- “The support team was FANTASTIC!!! Very quick to respond and even though I was nervous as I am not good at tests, they made me feel comfortable. I am very grateful for the support”
- Aarini Sinha - “Amazing workshop. Very informative for the freshers like me. Learned a lot of things about digital marketing. I'm really thankful”.
Over 100+ glowing reviews.
After completing all the modules of the course, your learning will be assessed by an assignment or multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Who is this course for?
This course is open to everyone.
Since no prior knowledge or experience is required.
Also, for those who are interested to enrol in further - Education for Business Managers and Administrators, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators (RQF), Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate etc.
Take your time to finish this course, and there is no deadline for the course.
- Data Entry Administrator - £18,000 - £25,000
- Data Entry Clerk - £17,000 - £22,000
- Excel Data Analyst - £22,000 - £35,000
- Administrative Assistant - £18,000 - £24,000
- Office Manager - £25,000 - £40,000
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What kind of assessment will I complete and is the cost included?Answer:
Dear Leah, Thanks for your query. There will be an MCQ-based exam at the end of the course and yes, the cost is included.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
This course comes with Free CPD Accredited PDF certificates, making this an excellent value for money.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Get a CPD Accredited Hard Copy certificate for £9.99 per copy. The delivery fee for the Hard Copy certificate, however, is free for UK residents, whereas it costs £10 for international students as delivery charge.